Chapter 33

I turned around in the bed to come face to face with a smirking Camila.

I jumped back and woke Ally up.

"Mila!" I screeched pushing her.

She just laughed and said, "Get dressed, we're going swimming."

Ally got up and walked to the bathroom.

I smiled and jumped up out of bed to get dressed in my bathing suit.

When I came out, everybody was already dressed and ready to go.

"What about breakfast?" I asked.

"Here's a blueberry muffin," Dinah said and handed Ally and I the breakfast item.

I ate it and through the wrapper in the trash on our way out.

I was walking behind Lauren and Brad who were basically cuddling while walking.

We made it to the elevator and stepped in.

I heard them giggling at each other's jokes and could t take it anymore.

I whipped around causing the girls and Brad to look at me.

"If you hurt my sister, that'll be the last thing you do," I said before running off the elevator just as the doors were about to close leaving everybody shocked.

They tried running after me, but the doors had already shut.

I took the stairs down to the lobby and made my way to the pool area.

I found the girls and sat my stuff on the table.

"Hey Normani can you come help me?" I asked and she nodded as we both walked over to the edge of the pool.

I saw everybody staring at us out of the corner of my eye.

"What did you need help with?" She asked looking at me innocently.

I feel bad for doing what I'm about to do but I'll get over it.

I quickly pushed her into the pool and she screamed grabbing my arm causing me to flip into the pool with her.

We both rose up and I started laughing along with everybody who were out of the pool.

She dunked me and I swallowed a mouth full of water due to laughing underwater.

I swam up and started coughing.

"Are you okay?" Normani asked as I swam to the side.

I shook my head and she swam over patting my back.

Camila came over and tried to get me to stop.

I quite actually coughing after a while, but kept going to trick Camila into the pool.

I grabbed her hand as she bent down to help me out and I pulled her in.

Laughter erupted once again as Camila rose from the water glaring at me.

She splashed me. "Were you just fake coughing?" She asked.

I stopped laughing.

"No, I really was choking but kept it going after I stopped to pull you in and BAM! Your in," I admitted and she splashed me.

"Dinah no!" Ally screamed when Dinah picked her up.

We all cheered as she said, "Sorry AllyCat."

Without warning, she tossed Ally in the pool and Lauren came up behind Dinah pushing her in.

"YES!" We all cheered.

We all looked up at Lauren. "Are you coming in Lo?" I asked.

She looked over at Brad who waved and back to us. "No, I'm gonna hang out with Brad for a while."

We all nodded and she walked off.

"Let's play chicken!" Normani screamed jumping up and down.

"I'm on Normani!" Ally said trying to run towards her.

"Dibs on Dinah!" Camila said and they both got on Dinah and Normani's shoulders.

"I'll just sit out," I said and the girls looked at me.

"Hey Lauren!" Ally hollered making the eighteen year old look our way furrowing her eyebrows.

"Can you come in and play chicken with us? Em needs someone," she said and Lauren started to get up.

Brad grabbed her arm and she looked at him.

I sighed and said, "Never mind hang out with Brad. I'm pretty sure he needs you more than me," I said sarcasm dripping from my mouth.

She sighed sitting back down and the girls looked at me sympathetically before starting the game.

I played a couple times and it was a blast!

I started to have a panic attack so I made my way over to the side of the pool.

I don't know why I started having a panic attack, I just did.

I started bawling my eyes out sobbing as I climbed out of the pool bringing my legs to my chest.

My chest was rising up and down heavily and I couldn't breathe.

I inhaled deeply and laid on my back on the ground.

"Hey are you okay?" I heard someone ask.

This panic attack was the worst one yet. My chest was hurting like I was having a heart attack.

"Emily?" I heard Ally's voice.

They all got out of the pool and called for Lauren.

"Oh my God," she said and bent down by me.

"What's happening?" I heard Brad say.

"She's having a panic attack," Ally said. "Just go back over there."

He left and Lauren pulled me into her chest.

"Match my breathing okay?" She said and I tried too, but I just couldn't calm down.

"I need to take her to the room, you girls stay here and keep Brad down here," Lauren said picking me up.

They nodded and we were soon in the hotel room as she was lying me down on the bed we shared.

"Calm down Emily, your safe now okay?" She said running a hand through my hair continuously while running circles on my hand.

I nodded and continued to try and calm down.

It took ten more minutes until I was just sitting there crying in Lauren's arms.

"I love you so much Emily you don't even know," she said.

I had finally stopped crying.

I looked into her eyes with my blood shot eyes and said, "I just don't want you getting hurt. I love you and hate to see you in pain."

She smiled and we laid there on the bed, me snuggled into her side while we watched some movies.

*

*

*

A/N

So I'm a little mad because the KCA's are tomorrow and I don't have nick. My grandma does, but she doesn't have any cable because they were putting new floors down.

Fifth Harmony tweeted saying that there's a surprise and mentioned WORTH IT so my guess is they're preforming tomorrow night.