Chapter 39

We were on our way to the airport to drop Brad off.

Him and the girls were all sitting on the front of the bus while I was in the back strumming the guitar.

My whole body was stretched out on the couch as I leaned against the wall.

The door opened and Normani stuck her head in.

"Hey, we're about to watch a movie, you coming?" She asked.

I continued strumming and I looked up at her and asked, "Is Brad being a jerk?"

She shrugged. "Brad's being Brad. Cuddling with Lauren."

I nodded but didn't get up.

She sighed and left the room. I heard the door open moments later but didn't look.

The next thing I know, mustard is all over my face.

"Dinah!" I screamed laying the guitar down on the couch.

She laughed running out of the room and I began to chase her.

I stopped by the refrigerator opening it to squirt a handful of mayo in my hand.

Everybody was quiet and staring from me to Dinah as I made my way to the older woman.

"Come and take your medicine DJ," I said moving my fingers.

She groaned as Normani pushed her out from behind her.

She stood in front of me smirking. "You got a little something there," she said indicating the mustard stains all over the top of my shirt.

"Do I?" I questioned before quickly connecting my hand to her face smearing it all over her.

She gasped as I stuck some in her mouth causing her to tackle us to the floor.

The girls started to laugh as she kissed me on both cheeks before tickling me.

"S-Stop DJ! Lauren help me!" I laughed.

I saw Lauren go to get up but be pulled back down once again by Brad.

I stopped laughing as I made eye contact with Brad.

Noticing that I didn't think it ticklish anymore, Dinah stopped.

"What's wrong?" She asked as she saw tears brimming my eyes.

"Nothing," I said getting out from under her. "Just a dick being a dick."

Ally scolded me for cussing, while the rest of the girls looked at me sympathetically and Brad just smirked.

We eventually made it to the airport and were standing outside of the bus.

"Wait, Emily can I speak to you. I want to apologize," Brad said.

The girls nodded and walked to the other side of the bus.

"You know," I said. "You can't keep Lauren from helping me forever."

He just stared at me. "She's my sister and she's going to."

"But what if she doesn't want to?" He challenged.

"Well then we'll find out when that day comes won't we?" I asked.

"She is the best big sister that has ever walked the Earth. Yeah that may be dramatic and whatnot, but I'm an eleven year old girl who needs her sister."

"We hang out all the time, she played with me as a kid, and teases me and we argue sometimes, but that's just us being sisters. She tickles me and playfully pushes me as I do the same with her, but with you here, screws all that up."

"What if we get married?" He asked smirking.

I chuckled. "You guys are eighteen and are in two separate band groups that tour around the world. I don't think she's ready for marriage Bradley."

"What if we-" he started but I cut him off.

"No," I said. "You do not- and get this through your thick head. Touch my sister. I've already had a thirteen year old tell me that they'd screw Lauren so hard that she wouldn't be able to walk and I'm not going to hear that come from your mouth."

He smirked. "Well, if you don't mind, I'm gonna go," he said pointing his thumb in the direction of the building.

"I don't want to miss my flight," he said and left.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the bus.

"Hey, we heard what you said," Dinah said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks," Lauren said.

"Yeah, whatever," I mumbled pushing past her and the girls stepping onto the bus.

*

*

*

A/N

How was the chapter?

Sorry it's a short chapter :(