Chapter 28

"We're here!" Mike said parking the car.

"Yes!" We all cheered and ran off the bus.

"To the trampolines!" Camila yelled running off towards the building with Dinah.

We all got bored and the girls had the day off, so we decided to come to some building that's filled with trampolines.

We all laughed and Lauren wrapped m her arm around my shoulder pulling me close.

When we walked in, we were amazed.

There were small trampolines followed by bigger trampolines and finally, my favorite part, they had six or seven trampolines that were connected together and went from one end of the building to the other.

"LoLo," I pulled my older sisters arm as I ran to the trampolines.

She just laughed keeping up with me.

I walked up the few stairs there were and looked at the girls who were standing there.

"Aren't you coming up?" I asked and they shook their heads.

"We want to see you do a trick first," Ally said and I nodded smiling like a doofus.

"Don't do anything stupid that could hurt you though," Lauren called out after I started jumping.

"Okay mom," I yelled back as I kept jumping.

I hear the girls faintly chuckle as I reached the height I wanted.

I looked straight ahead and as I jumped off the rubber, I swung myself back tucking my legs in doing a backflip.

When I landed, I looked at the girls who's mouths were dropped to the floor.

"You gotta teach me that dawg," Dinah said breaking the silence.

"Where did you learn how to do that?" Camila asked and I just shrugged.

"I was at a friend's house and we were jumping on a trampoline and I just did it."

They all had wide eyes.

"Can you do it on the ground?" Ally asked.

"No! Don't you dare!" Lauren screeched.

"I can try," I said and jumped off the trampoline and onto the ground.

"Emily don't you dare," Lauren warned grabbing my hand.

"Please? I'll do it on the mat," I said and she reluctantly agreed.

I calmed down and looked at Lauren smiling. She was just holding onto Ally's hand tightly.

The remaining girls surrounded me but not too close.

I inhaled deeply and jumped in the air landing on my feet.

"Yes!" We all suddenly screamed as they all pulled me into a hug.

Dinah picked me up slinging me over her shoulder and ran to the long trampolines I was just on.

"Dinah! Put me down," I said laughing.

"Okay," she said and threw me on the trampoline.

She jumped on and said, "Back up because I'm gonna do my first backflip."

I just laughed and jumped off again and walked over to where the other girls were and took a video of her failed attempt at a backflip.

She went halfway but fell on her head- well she put her arms out to stop her from breaking her neck.

I quickly uploaded the picture to Instagram and Twitter.

@emilyjauregui: @dinahjane97 @fifthharmony Dinah's Going Nowhere! 😂

I laughed as I stuck my phone back into my back pocket and we all jumped on the trampoline and started jumping.

"Wait Mila don't!" Normani screeched before Camila pushed Ally's small body when she was in mid jump.

Camila laughed as Ally went flying back landing on me making us both fall.

We both laughed and Ally turned over on me so her face was to my face.

I groaned. "Ally," I whined dragging out the 'y'.

"I love you Emily Danielle Jauregui," Ally said and kissed my cheek.

"Beautiful middle name by the way," she said as she helped me up.

"Thanks," I said and Lauren said, "Isn't my name beautiful?"

"Yes Lauren Michelle Jairegui," Ally said beginning to jump again.

"Thanks for ruining my Almily moment Lauren," Dinah huffed.

She just glared at her.

"Wait Emily we need to take a selfie can I see your phone?" Ally asked jumping back to me.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I left mine on the bus and I want to upload it for Instagram," she said holding her hand out.

I just playfully rolled my eyes as I handed her my phone and she took it smiling at me.

She went to Instagram logging out of mine and into hers.

"Come here," she said and we both did a cute pose for the picture.

@allybrookeofficial: Fell on the this girl jumping on some trampolines thanks to @camila_cabello Love you Em! @emilyjauregui

She handed me my phone and I logged back into my Instagram before saving the picture and putting it back in my pocket.

We all jumped and messed around for three more hours due to mine and Camila's energy.

"What do you guys want for lunch?" Ally asked as we headed back to the bus.

Camila and I looked at each other smirking before saying, "Pizza!"

They all groaned but agreed to it.

We l climbed back onto the bus and laid around.

"I'm going to take a nap, wake me when we stop for pizza?" Lauren said.

They a nodded. "Em, come take a nap with me," she said and I smiled widely at my sister and got up walking to the back with her.

She climbed into her middle bunk and helped me up.

She wrapped her arms tightly around my waist.

"Thank you for being your Emily," Lauren said.

I turned to look at her.

"Thanks for being you Lauren. I love you," I said looking into her green eyes.

She smiled at me before kissing my forehead. "I love you too Emily."

I turned back around as she pulled me closely into her, her arms still wrapped around my waist and her head resting in my neck.

I soon fell asleep to her soft hums.

*

*

*

A/N

Sorry extremely short chapter.