Chapter 13

TRIGGER WARNING

Emily's P.O.V

"Hey Taylor can you curl my hair?" I asked her walking into her room.

"Yeah, just let me get finished for school and I'll do your hair," she said and I left letting her finish getting ready.

She walked in my room with her curler in hand.

Today was the day that Lauren would be coming home.

"You ready?" She asked once the curler was done heating.

I nodded in response and she started on my hair.

"So how's school be going?" she asked.

"Great," I said lying through my teeth.

The truth is, Jeremy has been treating me worse ever since the kiss and he's been getting even more people bullying me, so I was basically the verbal punching bag of the school.

"I've been slammed into lockers, my books knocked down, and kicked in the ribs by a random girl once. If course, I didn't tell anyone.

"That's good," Taylor said and started on my hair.

When she finally finished, I looked in the mirror and I looked great. I thanked her with a hug and put on my shoes as we ran out the door to be dropped off at school.

It was around my last class which was art, when I got a text from my mom. It read:

Hey Em, I need to talk to you when you get home, your dad will be out getting some necessities for us. Love mom.

I locked my phone after texting her okay and stuck it back in my pocket and went back to drawing. It was the woods with trees everywhere and flowers.

"That's great Emily, just color it," Mr. Matthews said.

I was actually amazing at drawing.

"Thanks, but I don't color in my drawings, it makes them look weird," I said and he nodded.

I finished my drawing ten minutes later. We had five minutes left in class so we were all just sitting around doing nothing.

I was on Instagram when I was approached by Sierra.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

I looked up with my eyes and she slapped me across the face.

I put my hand to my cheek as she tried to take my phone. I pulled it back and grabbed my book bag and ran out of the door.

The bell rug right as I walked out of the class room and I darted for my moms car.

"Let's go home," I said enthusiastically.

"Wow, your pretty excited huh?" She asked chuckling.

I just nodded and she drove us home.

"So what did you want to tell me?" I asked throwing my bag in the corner of the room.

She sat me down on the couch with her.

"Honey, Lauren called and said they're extending their tour," my mom said and my smile faded.

"What?" I mumbled to myself as tears ran down my cheeks.

I ran upstairs and into my room. I ran into my bathroom shutting the door behind me.

I picked up a razor and threw it on the ground crushing it. I picked the sharp item up looking at it through my tear stained eyes.

I sobbed and wiped my face backing up against the wall.

I quickly took the razor and put it on the skin of my left wrist. Before I knew it, I had slid the razor across my wrist.

I continued to sob as I cut my wrist once more before someone grabbed me.

I didn't even hear the door open.

"Emily," I heard.

I smelled her before I felt her hair.

I wrapped my arms around her neck and cried into her chest while she held me on her lap.

"Let's get you cleaned up," Lauren said.

*

*

*

A/N

How was the chapter?