Chapter 9

Ally's P.O.V

We finished the movie to find Lauren and Emily asleep on each other.

Lauren's family had went up to bed thirty minutes ago so it was just us girls.

"Aw, Y'all look," I said and they all turned around.

Emily was sitting on Lauren's lap laying on her chest while Lauren had her arms wrapped around Emily with her head laying on Emily's head.

"Do we wake them up?" Normani asked.

I looked at the two younger girls before shaking my head.

"Let them sleep, Lauren's been really tired these past few days," I said.

"Well, should we at least take them upstairs?" Dinah asked and I shrugged.

I tried to pick Emily up and she just held on to Lauren even more.

"I guess just lay Lauren down and Emily will lay with her?" Moni suggested.

"Okay, Dinah go get a blanket," I said and she went to go look for one.

We started to push Lauren back when she woke up.

"What's going on?" She asked half asleep rubbing her eyes.

"Sh, just go back to bed," I said and she laid on the pillow, her bringing her legs up on the couch and Emily lying on her stomach.

Dinah cane back in the room and laid a blanket on the both of them.

"Let's go to bed," I said and we found our way to Emily's room.

"I'm tired," Dinah whined and we all just laid in the bed.

We all fell asleep five minutes later. We were unbelievably tired.

~

I woke up in between the two girls and rubbed my eyes.

I carefully stood up on the bed and stepped over Dinah almost falling in the floor.

I walked down stairs and saw that they weren't laying on the couch anymore.

I went into Lauren's room and saw the two girls snuggled closely together in her bed.

I quickly took a picture and posted it to Instagram.

@allybrookeofficial: They are too cute! @laurenjauregui @emilyjauregui Gonna go make some breakfast now.

I walked out of her room and quietly shut her door.

I walked downstairs into the kitchen and grabbed the eggs, bacon and bread.

I made toast and bacon and am working on the eggs now.

Thirty minutes later, everybody was downstairs except Lauren and Emily.

"Oh honey, you didn't have to fix us breakfast," Clara said.

"No it's fine, I'm happy to make you all breakfast," I said waving her off.

When the food was done, I went to go wake the girls up.

"Lauren sweety, you need to wake up. Breakfast is ready," I said and she slowly woke up.

"Did you fix it?" She asked turning her upper body to look at me.

I smiled and nodded.

"Wake your sister up and we can go eat," I said. "Before everyone eats it all."

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Did you eat already?" She asked and begun to shake her sister.

"Nope," I said and crawled over Lauren to get to Emily. I kissed her cheek and she just turned around and buried her face in Lauren.