Chapter 11

Lauren's P.O.V

We were currently on our way to New York sitting in the back of the bus.

"So how's Brad?" Camila asked and I looked at her.

"What do you mean?"

"You know, is he nice to you?" She asked.

"You know him why don't you answer that question," I sassed going back on Tumblr.

"Girl it don't matter who we know, if they hurt one of ya'll, they'll be getting a Poly beat down," Dinah said seriously.

I smiled. "Thanks, but he's great."

"We have about three more hours girls," our bus driver said.

We all just kept doing what we were doing.

Emily's P.O.V

I was in my first class which is science.

"Hey Emily," a girl that goes with the name Makayla said.

I met her eyes before saying, "Hey."

"You know, you kind of look like her," she said.

"Who?" I questioned even though I knew exactly who she was talking about.

"Lauren," said a little loudly.

"Really?" I questioned opening my book.

"Yeah, you two could be twins! You know, if you were eighteen and had green eyes."

I nodded trying to get her to leave me alone but she wouldn't budge.

"Why are you so down?" She asked.

"I'm not," I said not wanting to snap, but I did once she asked again. I slammed my book closed.

"Okay Makayla, your a sweet girl and I'm not normally like this but yes, I'm sad. Actually, I'm devastated because my sister left again to finish her tour last night so yeah I'm a little upset. So please leave me alone," I yelled.

She looked taken aback.

"I'm sorry Makayla pero su hecho de ser muy molesto! Lo siento mucho, pero te follo!" I screamed (but your being so annoying and I'm sorry but screw you.)

She looked scared but I just sat back down.

"What did she just say?" I heard different questions being asked.

"Why did she yell?"

"Okay Emily that's enough," Mrs. Lenard said.

I just sat back down and shut my mouth.

"It doesn't matter what she said," I heard Jeremy say. "She's just trying to show off."

"Shut up Jeremy!" I screamed standing back up.

"The both of you stop it right now," Mrs. Lenard said raiding her voice.

"I'm not trying to show off," I said making quotation marks with my fingers as I said show off.

"I have a sister of whom I never get to see because she's always on tour!" I screamed tears spilling out of my eyes.

"When is she coming back?" He asked smirking.

"Three weeks," I said.

"But she'll leave again in February and probably sometime in between that because of recording," I finished.

"What's your point?" He asked pushing even more.

I just shook my head before mumbling, "Vete al infierno." (Go to hell.)

Thirty minutes into class and Jeremy and all his friends in the back of the class, were throwing things at me. I raised my hand but the teacher had her back turned to me.

"You know, she's not as hot as her sister," Matt whispered to Jeremy but loud enough to where I could hear.

"Yeah," Jeremy agreed. "I'd fuck Lauren so hard she wouldn't be able to walk the next-"

"Don't you dare talk about my sister like that!" I screamed. My face was red with anger as Mrs. Lenard looked up from all the papers.

"You're what? Eleven? Twelve?" I asked. "Lauren's eighteen so don't you say anything about screwing people so hard that they wouldn't be able to walk the next day especial her," I said and all the guys in the class laughed.

"I'm thirteen," he said.

"Oh well then your pretty stupid to be in sixth grade," I retorted.

"Alright that's it!" The teacher yelled dropping her glasses on her desk.

"Emily, Jeremy come with me," she said walking over to the door.

"Where are you taking us?" Jeremy asked.

"To the principal and let him deal with you two," she said.

We got up, well he got up because I was already standing and we both walked over to her.

"Be quiet class," she said before we followed her down two different hallways before we were back at the main office.

She knocked on his door and Jeremy put his hands in his pockets.

"Come in," we heard him say.

Mrs. Lenard are opened the door and we walked in.

"These two have been at it since the first day, but today was the worst," she informed.

He nodded and she left shutting the door behind her. "Names?" He asked.

"Emily Jauregui," I stated. He nodded. "Jeremy-" he started but the principal cut him off. "Black," he said.

"So Miss Jauregui, Mr. Black, what's been going on?" He questioned and we both immediately started talking.

"Woah, stop talking," he said making us shut up.

"Okay Jeremy tell your side of the story first."

"Thank you," He said smirking and began his side.

"She's always annoying me. She called me stupid ten minutes ago!" He finally finished the lie he told.

"Oh that's the biggest lie I've heard!" I exclaimed. "Fist of all, he's the one calling me names and throwing things at me."

"Second, I called you stupid because your thirteen in the sixth grade and lastly, you told Matt that you would screw my sister so hard that she wouldn't be able to walk," I said causing the principal to wides his eyes.

"What," Jeremy said more than asked. "Her sister is hot! Lauren Jauregui from Fifth Harmony? Look her up when we leave and you'll know what I'm talking about," Jeremy finished.

"Jeremy you have three days of ISS," he said giving him the paper.

"Grab your stuff and go to room 217 and you better be there when I get up there," he said and Jeremy grabbed the paper rolling his eyes.

I stood there awaiting for my punishment but all he said was, "Go to class."

I walked behind Jeremy the whole way back.

*

*

*

A/N

Sorry it took me awhile!

You should probably be expecting another update later today.