Chapter 29

"Emily, wake up," Ally shook me awake.

I rubbed my eyes.

"Do we have pizza?" I asked.

She laughing nodding her head in response.

"Lauren's very protective of you, you know that?" She asked.

I smiled and slightly nodded. "All she did during the Austin Mahone tour was talk about you."

I turned around in her tight grasp and poked her nose causing her to scrunch it up.

I heard Ally leave and poked her nose again, this time her burying her head into my neck.

I giggled. "Come on Lauren, they have pizza. We better go get some before Mila eats it all."

She looked down at me and smiled.

"You have gorgeous eyes," I said and she smiled even more.

"Thanks, so do you."

I rolled my eyes. "I have normal brown eyes and you have amazingly beautiful green eyes."

She chuckled and we got out of bed and walked towards the front.

We opened the doors and both tried to go through at the same time but got stuck.

We both sighed.

"Lauren."

"Emily," we said each other's name in unison.

The four girls looked back at us as we tried to push ourselves out of the opening and laughed.

Lauren slightly pushed me and I fell to the floor laughing. We both finally go out with the exception of Lauren almost falling over my body.

"How many pieces have you eaten?" I asked Camila grabbing Lauren and I a slice.

Camila looked up with a mouth full of pizza. "Three," She mumbled.

I just laughed and hook my head.

I opened my phone uploading the picture the girls and I took at the trampoline place last night.

@emilyjauregui: Had a fun time with my girls last night! @laurenjauregui @allybrookeofficial @normanikordei @camila_cabello @dinahjane97

I put my phone up and propped my feet up on the arm of the couch.

We all hung out for a while laying around watching movies until we all decided to go to bed.

~

"Lo que estás hablando Camz?" I heard Lauren ask. (What are you talking about Camz?)

I got up and walked to the front of the bus where I found everybody.

"Sólo estoy diciendo que deberían- Ally!" Camila said looking at Lauren. (I'm just saying we should-Ally!)

"Qué deseas?" Ally answered looking up from her phone. (What lt do you want?)

"Creo que deberíamos seguir hablando en español a meterse con Normani y Dinah," Camila said making her smile. (I think we should continue to talk in Spanish to mess with Normani and Dinah.)

I walked passed Normani and before I could get passed Dinah, she grabbed my hand. I just laughed.

"You be our translator," she said glaring at me.

I looked over at the three girls and Lauren said, "Hablar en español por favor." (Talk in Spanish please.)

I looked at Dinah and said, "Lo siento, me dijeron que." (I'm sorry, I was told to.)

She frowned and pouted letting go of my arm and crossing her arms over her chest.

I shook my head and walked over to sit beside Lauren, but Camila pulled me over on her lap.

"Debemos pasar el rato hoy," she said wrapping her arms around me. (We should hang out today.)

"Ew no su aburrida y además nos colgó ayer," I said scrunching my nose up. (Ew no your boring, plus we hung out yesterday.)

"Grosero! Te estoy enseñando guitarra usted debe ser más agradable," she said slapping my arm. (Rude! I'm teaching you guitar, you should be more nicer.)

She started you pout and pushed me off her.

I frowned and wrapped my arms around her neck.

"Lo siento Mila, Te amo," I said. (I'm sorry Mila, I love you.)

Dinah groaned, "Would you guys please stop talking in Spanish?"

We laughed.

"So what are we doing today?" Normani asked.

"Oh! I know!" Camila said holding her hand up in the air bouncing up and down.

She looked at me with a smirk. "Do you have a boyfriend?" She asked and I glared at her.

"No," I said.

She frowned then perked up again. "Why?"

I looked at the floor playing with my fingers.

"Because I get bullied by everybody in the school," I mumbled.

"What was that?" She asked.

I looked up and Normani had sat beside Lauren while Camila was across from us with Ally to her left.

"Because I get bullied okay!" I snapped.

"And even if somebody would want to go out with me, it'd only be because I'm Lauren Jauregui's baby sister. Just so they could get to her."

Everybody looked taken aback by my sudden outburst.

"Em, I didn't mean-" Camila started but I just cut her off.

"Save it Camila," I said and got up walking to the bus door.

"Emily don't leave," They all said.

Dinah tried stopping me followed by the others.

I walked back to my bunk and grabbed my phone and a leather jacket before walking to the door again.

"I'll be back in thirty minutes," I said before storming off the bus.

It was 9:30 so it's dark outside. I continued to walk until I heard a muffled scream.

I turned a corner and saw what looked like a man and a young girl who was pinned against the wall.

"Hey let her go," I said walking a little closer.

He turned and looked at me smiling.

"Well, aren't you a pretty little thing," he said and let the girl go.

She fell to the ground and scrambled to her feet.

I brought my eyes back to the man who looked o be in his thirties, had short brown hair and black eyes with a little stubble.

"Run," I told the girl and she did.

I tried to turn and run but didn't get too far because her grabbed me by the waist. He slung his hand over my mouth and whispered in my ear.

"I'm going to make you scream my name."

I screamed even louder, but failed due to him slapping me.

I fell to the ground as he picked me up and pulled me close to him as he began to rub himself up on me.

'Lauren, Ally, Normani, Dinah, Camila or someone please help me,' I thought to myself before being pushed up against the wall.

*

*

*

A/N

Sorry it took a while to update and sorry the ending is a little weird.

I will be updating again soon.

QOTD: Did anybody see Fifth Harmony on the YahooLiveStream? Or go to that concert?

I watched it on YahooLiveStream and they were unbelievably amazing!