Chapter 26

Emily's P.O.V

I woke up and felt a lot better. I smiled as I took in a deep breath and stretched.

I climbed out of my bunk, brushed my teeth and walked to the front of the bus.

"Hey Emily," Lauren said as she helped me on her lap.

"You feeling better?" She asked pushing my hair back.

I nodded with a smile. "A whole lot better and I'm glad to not sleep all day anymore. It sucked."

They all laughed at my last statement and Camila pulled me to her kissing my cheek.

"Mila stop!" I screeched as she started tickling me.

"Nope," she said as the other girls soon joined in.

"Your laugh is so adorable," Normani and Dinah said in unison.

They finally stopped tickling me and I reached up to kiss Lauren's cheek.

We heard a click and looked over at Dinah as she smirked typing on her phone.

Lauren's phone went off and I grabbed it typing in her passcode.

It took me to Instagram and I looked at the picture before the caption.

@dinahjane97: I am now captain of the Emren ship! @laurenjauregui @emilyjauregui

I gave Lauren her phone and she just laughed.

"Your funny Dinah."

We sat in silence until I sat on Camila's lap wrapping my arms around her neck.

"Hey Mila?" I asked.

"Hm?" She said still plying on her phone.

"Can you teach me guitar?" I asked and she looked at me with a smile plastered on her face that could light up the room.

"Yes! Of course!" She said and hugged me tight.

"Thank you," I said and kissed her cheek.

I started playing with her hair and before I knew it, we had stopped.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"5:30," Ally said and jumped on my back.

"Ally your bigger than me!" I screamed holding onto her legs. "And old!"

They all laughed at my silliness and she stayed on my back as I groaned.

"Ally," I whined.

"Fine, just because your so darn cute," she said pinching my cheeks.

I rolled my eyes at her and we all jumped off the bus to be met with a couple handfuls of fans.

They took pictures and signed some things.

"Hey Emily, do you want o be in the picture?" A girl asked and I smiled nodding my head.

I walked over to her and stood in between Normani and Dinah.

"Thank you guys so much!" She said and Lauren hugged her first because she was standing beside her.

She was soon enveloped in a huge group hug.

She had started crying and the girls kept talking to her before Big Rob made us leave.

"To GLAMS!" Camila said jumping on Lauren's back.

We all walked to GLAMS and Normani screamed, "First!"

"Fifth!" Lauren and Camila said and immediately glared at each other.

"Second," Dinah called.

Ally laughed saying, "Third."

"Rock paper scissors," Dinah said as Normani left to go get ready.

They two girls shrugged before staring at each other.

"Rock, paper, scissors," they said and Lauren stuck out a rock as Camila put her paper over Lauren's rock.

Lauren huffed and walked over to me.

"I need a hug," she said opening her arms to me.

I smiled as I walked into them and wrapped my arms around her torso.

"I love you Emily," she said into my ear.

"I love you too Lauren," I said and she let me go.

My phone started ringing and I pulled it out of my back pocket answering it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"C-Can you give the phone to L-Lauren?" Taylor cried.

"Yeah," I said and handed Lauren my phone.

She furrowed her eyebrows at me and took my sitting on the couch as she crossed one leg over the other.

"Hello?" She said.

We were all quiet carefully watching her.

"Hold on Taylor calm down," she said.

"Now what happened?" She asked.

A few moments later, she screamed, "He did what?! Why?"

"Que es una bolsa de tales ducha! Una cachonda poco- Usted no dejas hacer eso a usted que hiciste?" (He is such a douche bag! A horny little- You didn't let him do that to you did you?)

I widened my eyes as I turned around to face Camila and Ally with the same expression and Normani and Dinah with confused looks.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"You don't want to know. All I know is she's talking to Taylor about Chad and it sounds pretty bad," I said.

She nodded. "They're ready for you Dinah."

She nodded and left the room.

"Bueno. Nunca dejes que un hombre hace eso para usted. Usted es manera de hermoso para que papá y te matará," Lauren said. (Good. Do not ever let a guy do that to you. You are way to beautiful for that and dad will kill you.)

She talked to Taylor until it was her turn to go.

"Hey Taylor, I have to go get ready, but I'll call you after the show alright?" She said and hung up.

"Wow," Camila and Ally said.

"I wanna kill the kid," Lauren said before getting ready.

"Awe you all look so beautiful!" I gushed.

"Thanks Emily!" They all said.

"Alright time to go on stage!" Someone yelled and we prayed before they left to go perform.

*

*

*

A/N

It took me forever to write because I've been busy today.

Oh well, here's another update for ya'll.

QOTD: Have you voted for Fifth Harmony for the KCA's?

If you haven't go do it because they deserve to win!