Chapter 45

Lauren's P.O.V

Camila and Emily finally came back and joined us.

I was going to go on Instagram and take a picture, but I unlocked Emily's phone to be put on Twitter where all these mean, hurtful and rude tweets were.

"What the hell is this?" I asked showing the girls but giving Emily a sympathetic look.

Her eyes widened as tears started pouring out.

Camila pulled her to her as I looked at the girls. Ally's mouth was wide open, Normani was looking at Emily, and Dinah had the phone looking like she was about to kill someone.

She handed me the phone back as I locked it.

"Do you know who these people are? Because if you do, I'll give them a Polly beat down," she said in all seriousness.

Emily shook her head as she cried in Camila's chest.

I stood up and kneeled down on my knees in front of my baby sister.

"Hey, Emily," I said resting my hands on hers.

I looked down and I spotted three more freshly new cuts on her wrist.

I picked it up and turned her hand around so they were exposed more.

I brought them up to my lips kissing them gently.

I held her hand in mine as I looked up at her.

She was looking at me with red eyes.

"You are worth it Emily. I am not trying to make a funny joke about you with our new song. I mean it. You are worth so much to me. More than anything in this world and I hate to see you like this."

I reached up wiping her cheek with the pad of my thumb.

"You are more important to me than my career Emily. Nothing, and I mean nothing, not the fans, nor these four girls sitting right here, mean more me to me than you do. I hate to see you get hurt. Your laughter and happiness is like whole new music to my ears."

She smiled a little bit as I squeezed her hand.

"Please do not hurt yourself like this. You are so talented. You are genuinely a beautiful, loving, caring, amazing, grateful girl who I am so lucky to get the honor of getting to call you my sister. I wouldn't know what I'd do if anything were to happen to you.

"Your like Ally: A little ball of sunlight that lights up my whole world. You can make me feel better when nobody else can. You can see my levels of emotions that nobody gets to see that often. You know more about me than mom and dad, or Chris and Taylor."

"I love you Emily so please, I beg you. Do not hurt yourself again. I know it gets hard sometimes, but just try and if you can't, or whenever you need to, we're always here. I'm always here."

By the time I was finished, I had tears rolling down my face.

She detached herself from Camila and reattached herself onto me.

"Thank you Lauren," she whispered in my ear as she wrapped her arms around my neck tightly. "I love you."

I protectively wrapped my arms around her small body.

"I love you too," I said.

When we pulled back, she sat on my lap lying her head on my chest.

All the girls were typing on their phones as I got mine out.

I opened up Twitter and tweeted: @LaurenJauregui: For all you "Harmonizers" who seem to take an interest in saying hurtful things to my sister Emily, you need to cut it out. That's not what you should be doing.