Chapter 6

"Can I go sit down now?" I asked the teacher.

Everybody was still shock at what I had said, even Mr. Matthews.

He nodded as I then walked back to my seat.

"Are you sure she's your sister?" Some kid asked me.

I nodded. "Yeah," I said with attitude.

"I don't believe it," Jeremy said. "all you do is tell lies."

"I'm not lying," I said. "And I don't."

"Oh really? Prove it," he said.

"If I prove it will you finally leave me alone?" I asked.

He shrugged. "You can try."

I sighed and grabbed my phone from my back pocket.

I unlocked it and looked up at the whole class who were staring at me.

I went to my pictures and showed them a photo of the girls and I.

"That doesn't prove anything," Jeremy said. "you could have just been at a meet and greet."

I rolled my eyes at him after giving him a really? Face and scrolled through until I found a video that Camila took.

I played it.

"Mila help me," I said running away from Lauren.

"Sorry Em, can't help ya. You shouldn't have jabbed her sides," Camila said.

"Lauren stop! Please!" I screamed as she got on top of me and started tickling me.

"Say I'm the best sister ever," she said.

"Okay okay okay, your the best sister ever!" I screamed and she stopped.

Camila turned my phone towards her face. "Sisters, what can you do without them?"

When the video ended, I had tears running down my face.

"Believe me now?" I asked and he didn't say anything. He just looked at me shocked.

I wiped my eyes and grabbed my bag. "I have to go," I said and the teacher nodded and I left without another word leaving everybody shocked out of their minds.

I went to the office and called my mom to pick me up which of course, thankfully she did.

"So tell me what happened?" She asked and when I didn't say anything she asked me again.

"What's wrong Emily? You have to talk," she said and I looked at her.

"What's wrong? I miss my sister that's what's wrong," I snapped and she just drove us home.

"Will you watch a movie with me?" She asked me.

I looked at her. "Im sorry for yelling at you mom, I just miss her," I said and agreed to watch a movie.

We picked out tangled and sat on the couch and watched it.

"Well, I homework to do so I better get started," I said getting up from her grasp.

She nodded and I gave her a hug. "Thanks mom," I said and walked into the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and grabbed a bottled water taking it back upstairs with me.

I got out my science book and started.

Two hours later, I was finally finished with all my work.

There was a knock at my door.

"Come in," I said and the door opened to reveal both Taylor and Chris.

"Hey, do you wanna go to the park?" Chris asked and I nodded getting off my bed.

We walked to the park, none of us really saying anything.

~

We were in gym class playing softball on the softball field. Both gym classes were put together so it was my class against the other class.

We were batting and it was my turn.

"Alright, easy out folks," Jeremy called out and the ball was pitched.

I took all my anger out in that hit, my bat connecting to the ball.

It went over the fence and I smirked before running.

"Go Emily!" I heard people yell but one stood out the most.

I stopped on second base and turned around to meet the girls' eyes.

A huge smile appeared on my face as I ran to them.

Nobody bothered to tell me to keep running because it was already a home run.

I jumped into Lauren's arms as she picked me up hugging me tightly.

"I missed you so much," I said into her neck.

"I missed you too baby girl," Lauren said not letting me go.

She passed me around as the other girls grabbed onto me and hugged me.

"Ally!" I said holding my arms out making her laugh.

She took me in her arms.

"Your almost as tall as me girly," she said and I hugged her.

She sat me down as the coach yelled, "Jauregui!"

Lauren and I both turn to look and say, "Yeah?"

"Come and finish the game!" He screamed and he was talking about me.

Lauren bent down to my height and said, "He was talking about you," laughing.

I gave her one more hug and she said, "We'll wait right here, your coming home with us when your done."

I nodded and finished running the bases.

The game ended and my class won.

Everybody congratulated me and Jeremy came up to me.

"I'm sorry I didn't believe you."

I just looked at him and nodded, my smile disappearing.

I took a drink of my water.

"But you are still a loser," he said pushing past me hitting my arm making me hit the wall.

"You ready?" Camila asked as they walked over to where I was standing.

I nodded. "Take me home so I can get a shower," I said and they laughed.

Lauren was looking at Jeremy and he couldn't even look at her.

"It's fine LoLo," I said and she dismissed me walking over to him.

I sighed as she began talking to him.

When she walked back over she still looked mad, but didn't say anything. Just smiled to try and hide her anger.

"Let's go!" She cheered and we walked to Ally's car.

*

*

*

A/N

I don't know if it's short or not so if it is I'm sorry!

They finally got to be with each other but for how long?