Chapter 21

I woke up with my head on Ally's shoulder, he head resting on mine, and Lauren laying on me.

"Attention everybody, we will be landing in fifteen minutes so we ask that you fasten your seatbelt a at this time," I heard and looked down.

My seat was buckled and Lauren's was, but Ally's wasn't. I carefully reached over grabbing the other side pulling it over her small body and buckled it.

I laid my head back on the two girls as Dinah turned around and took a picture.

"Send it to me," I said.

"Okay, I will when we land. Can't send it now," she said and I nodded.

I woke the girls up five minutes before landing.

"Are you excited?" Camila turned around in her seat asking me.

I nodded. "Absolutely! I just want to get off this plane so I can stretch my legs out."

If on cue, the plane hit the runway causing me to jolt forwards, Lauren grabbing me bringing me back to the seat.

We sat there for another five minutes before getting up.

"Lauren, help me get my stuff from the top," Ally said and she laughed bringing her stuff down.

"Let's go!" Dinah said and we all soon, were off the plane where we were met by security and Big Rob.

"Oh my God," I said in awe.

"They're not going to hurt you, they just want to touch you. Just hold on to each other and stay close," he said and we all nodded before starting our way inside where we were met by screaming fans.

Lauren grabbed onto one hand while Ally grabbed onto the other followed by the other three.

"I love you!" They all screamed chasing after us.

I felt someone pull my book bag and I fell backwards, trying to keep ahold of the two older women but my hand slipping.

I felt hands all over me before being grabbed by someone.

I looked up to see my sister pulling me along with her.

We all made it to the bus outside and Lauren pushed me in first.

"That was amazing!" I squealed.

She gave me wide eyes.

"Amazing? You got trampled," she said giving a little chuckle at the end.

I sat on the couch and laid back saying, "Estoy tan cansado." (I am so tired.)

"Then go to bed," Lauren, Camila, and Ally all said in unison.

"Pick a bunk," Dinah said and I shook my head turning around. "Too tired."

I snuggled into Lauren's sweatshirt taking in the all too familiar scent of my sister and soon fell asleep.

*

*

*

A/N

How was the chapter?

What would guys like to see more of?

I will try to make it happen. Any of ya'll's suggestions are welcomed!