Chapter 63

Camila's P.O.V

"We want to give a shoutout to Lauren who couldn't be at this interview. We wish you the best girl," I said blowing the camera a kiss.

After the interview, we went home to sleep.

I woke up the next morning and took a shower before meeting The girls in the kitchen.

Lauren and Emily have been gone for a week.

"Lauren called me last night," Ally said.

"She said they should be coming back sometime today."

"Really?" I questioned. "That's good."

I poured my cereal into my bowl followed by some milk.

We ate our breakfast talking about random things until Ally got a text.

"Well girls, we have to go pick up Emily and Lauren," she said.

We all nodded and put our dishes away and getting dressed.

I grabbed my phone from it's place on the charger and walked out of my room.

"Ya'll ready?" Ally asked as the last two came downstairs.

We nodded and climbed in the car, Ally driving to the airport where we waited for their flight to land.

"There they are," Normani pointed out with her finger.

We all stood up from the chairs we were sitting in and made our way to the two sisters who looked almost identical.

"How have you been?" I asked engulfing Lauren into a hug.

"I'm okay. It's been hard, but I'm glad we got to spend the time needed with our family. I wish we could stay there, but I have to work," she said.

I nodded and picked Emily up who immediately wrapped her arms and legs around me lying her head in the crook of my neck.

Dinah and Normani grabbed their suitcases as we began to make our way to the car.

"God will help you through this hard time," Ally said wrapping her arm around Lauren laying her head on her chest since she was so short.

Lauren hugged her back and we walked the rest of the way back to the car.

Emily's P.O.V

Camila sat me down so I could crawl in the car while they put my suitcase in the back along with Lauren's.

I feel a little better now that we have had some closure, but I still wasn't feeling like doing a lot of things which no one really would right?

Camila crawled in followed by the rest. Ally drove us home.

"So what have you guys been doing?" Lauren finally spoke after minutes of silence.

"A lot of interviews and rehearsals," Normani said.

They started talking about random things just catching up a little, so I looked out the window.

The cars were passing us in the opposite direction and the trees going by in a big blur.

I laid my head back and fell asleep.

I must have been asleep heavier than usual because I woke up on the couch, my head in someone's lap.

"Christmas is just around the corner," I heard Ally say. That's how I found out I was lying in her lap, because I felt her stomach move when she talked.

"Yeah and then we have to go preform on New Years which I can't wait for," Dinah said.

Ally started running her hands through my hair which felt relaxing.

When she stopped, I whined.

"Please don't stop," I mumbled into her small stomach.

Everyone went quiet and I heard them lightly chuckle especially Ally.

"Alright baby, I won't," she said starting running her hand through my hair again.

I attempted to go back to sleep but couldn't, so I sighed and sat up.

"Christmas is in two weeks, so we will be taking any free time we have buying gifts and what not," Ally started her Christmas conversation again.

We all nodded and continued talking until Lauren came down with a tear stained face.

Camila opened her arms to her in which she gladly walked over sitting on her bandmate's lap.

We filled Lauren in on the Christmas showdown and she just nodded her head.

"Can we go to the beach?" I asked.

They looked around at each other before nodding their head.

We all jumped up putting our bikinis on and a pair of shorts over the bikini bottoms.

We packed a beach bag and got in the car, Ally driving us to the beach.

*

*

*

A/N

I HAVE NEWS!

I just published the first chapter of my new book.

It's called Broken Butterfly and it's a Fifth Harmony fanfic so I ask of you to please go check it out!