Chapter 16

I looked down to see Emily asleep on me.

She's been sleeping a lot lately. I hope she's okay.

The movie ended and I carefully removed myself from under her as I laid her down on the couch.

I quietly walked upstairs and into my room calling the principal.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Yes, I'm Lauren Jauregui, Emily Jauregui's older sister," I said.

"Oh right, the famous one," he said and I rolled my eyes.

I told him the situation and he told me that the Jeremy kid was put into ISS for three days.

"Yeah, do you think that the other girls of Fifth Harmony and I could possibly come to the school and talk about bullying?" I asked biting my lower lip.

"Of course, when would you be able to?" He asked.

"Is Friday good?" I asked as the girls answered my text.

I had called the school from the house phone so I was able to ask the girls if they could fly down for Friday and if it was a good day to, which, of course, the agreed to.

"Absolutely!" He exclaimed. "Ten am good?"

I nodded but realized he couldn't see me so I said, "Yes. Thanks a lot."

"No problem," he replied and we hung up.

Today was Wednesday so we had two days for the girls to fly down here and pick some songs out.

I called the girls and Normani, And Ally said they'd be here by tonight and Dinah would be here around three tomorrow.

"Hey Tay- Oh my God," I said walking into her room but quickly walked out.

A minute later, Taylor opened her door.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Wanted to see if you wanted to hang out, but I see that your busy," I said.

She sighed opening the door more.

"Lauren, this is Chad, Chad this is my sister Lauren," Taylor said introducing us.

He stood up and shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you Lauren, love your music," he said and I smiled.

He had long brown hair that fell perfectly around his face.

"Thanks, and nice to meet you too," I said and stepped out of the door frame.

"I'll just catch up with you later Taylor, and how long are you staying for?" I asked Chad.

He looked at his watch. "For another hour or two," he said looking back at me.

I nodded then looked at my younger sister. "Ally and Normani will be here around eight which is in an hour and Dinah's plane lands tomorrow at three."

"Why are they coming over?" She asked.

"School stuff," I said.

"Don't Ally and Normani both live in Texas?" Chad asked me furrowing his eyebrows.

I nodded. "They're flying in also."

"Okay well I'm gonna go," I said sticking my thumb behind me and started walking.

I heard Chad kiss Taylor and I turned around hollering, "Oh, and Chad?"

He walked into the hallway to meet my gaze. "Yeah?"

"Screw or screw with my sister and that'll be the last thing you do," I said giving him my famous "Lauren stare."

His eyes went wide before simultaneously nodding his head quickly.