Chapter 32

"Lauren stop!" I screamed as she continued to tickle me.

"Nope, not until you say I'm the best sister ever," she said.

"This feels like dléjà u," Camila said walking into the room.

We were at a hotel for the night and I was sharing a room with Lauren and Ally while Camila, Dinah and Normani were in the room on the other side of the hall.

"That's because it actually happened," I said. "Ally help me!" I cried out.

Ally just laughed and sat her phone down.

"Mila help me," she said and I continued to laugh.

A few seconds later I felt Lauren being pushed off me.

I sat up taking in a deep breath and looked over just as the three girls fell off the bed.

Lauren was laying in the floor on her back and Camila had grabbed arms holding her down while Ally was sitin on her legs.

"What the hell?" Lauren asked laughing while trying to get out of their hold.

"Sit on her Emily! This is your time get revenge on her!" Ally said while trying to stay on a moving Lauren.

I smile giggling and sat on Lauren's stomach, one leg on her left side and one on her right.

"No! Emily please! I'm sorry!" She screamed and started laughing as I started tickling her.

She bursts out with laughter as she twisted in our hold.

I tickled her ribs and sides as her adorable laugh came out.

There were multiple knocks on the door and Ally just had to get up to get it.

"What the hell," Dinah stated and I heard a smack. Probably Ally hitting her for cussing.

Lauren reached up with her hand and tickled Camila's stomach making her let go.

"Mila!" I squealed.

Lauren grabbed me by my waist and picked me up.

I wrapped my legs around her and laid my head on her shoulder.

"Can we call for room service?" Normani asked. "I'm hungry."

She put her hands on her stomach.

Ally looked at all of us and asked, "Is everybody else hungry?"

We all nodded our heads and we told her what we wanted.

"It'll be an hour or two," she said.

Lauren sat me down on the couch running a hand through her hair.

She got on the bed and laid down on her back and we looked over at her.

The girls went to the other bed and Camila got in the skinny chair while Dinah pushed her around.

I crawled over on Lauren's stomach and laid on her laying my head on her breasts as pillows.

I felt a hand on my side and knew it was her.

"Are you tired?" She asked me as I yawned.

I carefully shook my head and she chuckled causing her chest to move up and down.

I laid there listening to Lauren hum Who Are You.

~

"Emily wake up," I felt Lauren shake me awake.

I don't even remember falling asleep.

I heard the girls laugh and Camila said, "You fell asleep literately two minutes after laying on Lauren.