Chapter 3 :)

Chapter 3

The boys found themselves on a quite big house near the city where the mysterious guys brought them back. The  man which they found back in the cafeteria was dropped off to the hospital while they are being interrogated and treated also.

They have known the names of the mysterious guys which rescue them from the old school building. They can easily identify them now because of enough light and normal house wear, t-shirt and some pants. 

Luhan, the blond guy, seems to be the leader of their gang (pack if they want) was in charge of their interrogation which looks can be deceiving. 

Xiumin, the purple hair Baozi figures seems to be the second oldest and can do the icy thing a while ago.

Suho, their patching guy or medical man that now assist Chen, D.O.

 and Baekhyun's injury is being assist by Lay and Kai.

D.O., the cute innocent short guy that saves them from the ghoul is like their maknae in the group got injured from the incident is now trembling in fear whenever Kai or Lay treated his wound. It seems he is too shy or afraid of them so Suho decided to take over.

And lastly, Baekhyun. The sleeping guy which Chanyeol accidentally pushes aside making him hit his head and gone unconscious, sleeping on his bed, also have a unique ability just like the others.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Kris opens up after thanking them for treating Chen's wound.

"What are you guys still doing in that old building after I have control all of the participants mind?" Luhan curiously asks. "I mean, I am sure that everybody got my message to leave the building and yet you are there." 

"What message? We didn't get any message at all." Sehun plainly states as he raises his eyebrow mimicking Luhan's gesture.

"Is that even possible? No one can escape Luhan's mind control, except another vampire, ghoul or creature." Tao spats.

"I don't know but we are saying the truth. And I don't even know that a panda can be a vampire." Kris pointed towards Tao. 

"Watch your language chin face!" Tao blurted out.

"Hey! Who are you calling chin face you stupid panda." Kris talk back.

"Enough!" Luhan stops the two. "Well for sure my power is still working 'coz I can read through your mind but I cannot command you."

"Oh... So you are really vampires here? Like for real?" Sehun blurted out.

"Well, except for D.O., we are pure vampire with abilities." Xiumim said while munching over some food in the plater. 

"Oh.... so meaning you are a special one? " Kai asks D.O. with angelic face making him blush.