Chapter 14

"We need to go back to the lab that you have seen. There might be a clue there somewhere." Luhan concludes.

"Yeah, and how do we do that?!" Kris raised an eyebrow.

"Can you unseal the spell D.O?" Luhan asks the Fae.

"I...I don't know. I think, but I've never done some undoing spell." D.O said.

"Good. Maybe Yongguk knows something.Now, let us ready to get out here." Xiumin said as the group assist the creatures. Seeing some crystal shards makes Luhan to attempt a communication with Yongguk. Gladly, the crystal allows a sort of communication and he saw Yongguk's desk.

"Come on, where are you?!" Luhan saw no occupants in the room. He decided to wait for another few minutes to pass and luckily, Himchan just pass through and notice him.

"Oh... hi-yaah Luhan! Wazzup?!" The single eyelid with fierce features opens up the communication..

" Hey! Where's Guk? We need to tell him something important." Luhan said.

"He is out, seems that the notorious group are up to some collecting elementals and he needs to go on a mission with Zelo and Daehyun." He smiles. "Want me to pass something?"

"Yeah, you see we have already saw my intel in the mines. Problem is we are trapped by a special seal. Once we get in, we can never go out. Only an elemental can undo this and D.O is our chance but he still needs a guide. Do you know some unsealing spell perhaps?" He asks.

"Yeah, duh, I'm not a warlock if I don't know any. Just let me talk to D.O for a while." Himchan gladly helps D.O when he come over to memorize some old language and D.O somehow understand some spell. He tries to chant it correctly and he releases some green aura around him then the barrier crashed.

"Look like you can be my apprentice in the future. Gladly to be in your assistance though. Any more request?" Himchan stated.

"Jus a little convo for the creatures we have here. We will be needing alot!" Xiumin said.

"Sure. I'll zap Jonggup to your place at once for your carrier. The normal, fancy or special type?" He asks.

"Surprise us!" Luhan said as they bid farewell to the guy.

They are now about to get outside the barrier when they heard a loud growl. It seems that the chimera manage to track them after D.O has unsealed the barrier. The monster was very intimidating for them since it is in a size of ten feet is now hungrily eyeing them with it's three heads and full grown teeth. They all take little step backwards while wait for Luhan's instruction.

"Hyuna, stay here to defend the creatures together with Suho and Lay." They nod in agreement and readied their weapon just in case.

"Other hunters, on you weapons, work with vampires together. Use the buddy system in assisting and have someone attacking it side by side." The other now splits into groups and attacks the sides, front and back view of the monster.

The monsters didn't have a chance to attack because the groups attacks them one by one. When they thought they are winning, the monster let out a loud growl and start to divide itself into three having one head on each copies. Then another body decided to show up when it shows a complexion similar to a Fae and D.O's eyes widens. The Fae had it's scent similar to D.O and he recalls the Fae. It was his brother Yunho.

"Uh-oh! Bad move!" Kai said as he teams up with Baekhyun and Sehun in one monster.

Chen and Xiumin facing another beasts.

Tao, Kris and Chanyeol are paired up to another one.

Luhan is faced with the wild Fae with D.O but he decided to keep his guard up after he had read the other's mind and knew he cannot or does not have the will to let the kid fight.