chapter 27

The group decided to stay in Baekbeom's place just like what they have agreed on since they are all complete now and put Tao on a safe room with some maids with Kris on his side.

"So we need to find a magic flower that can heal all kind of illness and magic." Kai hums at them with D.O on his side.

"I think I knew where to find that flower. It was written on a book just what my brother Yunho read to me at night." D.O tries to recall something from the past.

"But I though that was a myth. Can we find an existing flower just like that?" Lay asks.

"It is still possible, but something scary is guarding that flower for sure. I need to verify where to find that flower but the book was hidden back in my room. In my old home, of course." The fae answered.

"So, you are saying that, in order for us to find the flower, we need to get back to your birthplace then get info about it?" Kris clarified earning a nod from D.O.

"Exactly. But that old portal was abandoned years ago and we don't know if it's passable until now since portal do opens or operate when someone or something feeds it with continues magic." Xiumin relays to them.

"Uhm.... our place is secured by stones that gives off magic. Unless a certain Fae or fairy allow you to enter inside, it wouldn't allow any trespassers inside." He explains to the chubby cheeks.

"All right! I guess we will set out once we've settle other important matters first. You can rest for now." Suho said and they decided to go Luhan which was talking to Bambam's group.

"You guys are really hunters?" Luhans asks the group since Bambam and JB already explained to him that the two already leave from their previous pack and decided to join the hunters. They were requested though to do a special job with their pack before they leave and that is when Siwon's group massacre them which remains the two male manage to escape. Now, they are saying their goodbyes with the permission of Luhan who took good care of Bambam as their own and decided to leave.

"Yup! And we do great jobs if you ask." Yugyeom, the big pink haired maknae, smiled at them.

"We also do other jobs since we can do sleuthing, baby sitting, repairs, you name it and we will do it gladly." Jr. smiled at them.

"And you are willing to do any other jobs we want you to do? Just how skilled are you guys anyways? If I didn't knew anything, I'll just think that you guys are really looking for just any job." Chen teased them hut careful not sound that they are that desperate for job.

" Well, that is what we called 'flexibility' and thank you for questioning out skills. Now, do you want some demonstration on our hunting skills?" Jackson inquires them.

"No need. But, I want to ask you guys, where did you learn your hunting skills? Is is passed on to you or self taught?" Baekhyun asks.

"Well, Yongjae and Mark are passed down while we are self studied it and got inspirations from movies or magazines." Jr. beams a smile and they all twitch their eyes.