Chapter 10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Project their ass. They still have time for selca and they said they barely had time." Kai allows them to look over the tweets and posts in instagram account of Kookie with some wacky pose except for the shy D.O squishing him in the center. Meal time, watching movie time and wacky time was seen by the frustrated Kai.

"Easy there. He will be here just in a few minutes just like what his friends stated so why are you fired up? Have you seen their miniature project? It was better than what Kris have done in our architecture subject." Chanyeol praised their work. They are now hovering over Chen's monitor with some of D.O's guardian.

"Hey, look at this video. " Tao is pointing over a video of Kookie who is obviously trying hard to focus on D.O at first but made a success later on with the doe- eyed boy sitting on the table singing an English song. Although the video is somehow shaking, they can't help but to be shock when they heard him sing. This also goes to the guardians who doesn't even know D.O have the skill.

"Wow, I bet he can be a good singer someday." Sehun said.

"Ehem.. excuse guys we have visitors here and hey even bought us steam buns. They say they are classmates of D.O. and look, one of them looks a like Baekhyun." Lay announces when he came into the living room and with V, Jhope, and Jimin.

"Hi guys! We are here to get D.O's things since something came up and we need to do a project due to Friday." V spokes first for the them while the other guys are shock by the sudden appearance.

"Nice house, bit it's a bit small compare to ours right?" J-hope said.

"Hey! Why are you guys doing here?" Kai grumpily asks.

"Are you deaf or something? We are here to fetch something for Bambi." Jimin repeats as they slump into a seat.

" I thought he should be here by now. What takes him so long and did you call him Bambi just now?" Kai insists.

" Wow, you surely are deaf, and why do you care? Are you his mum or something?" V asks annoyingly.

Kai shook his head while taken in awed.

"Are you his dad or near relatives or so?" J hope seconded and Kai just shrug again. 

"I'm his boss!!" He shrieks frustratedly.

"So it means you didn't have anything to do with him so cut being concern you perverted boss." V said and they all stand.

"Why you peace of---" Chanyeol and Sehun state holding Kai and Kris is stuffing some bun over his mouth to shut up and Baekhyun suddenly appears out of the room.

"Oh, you're already here? Well that was fast. I might come with you guys when you go home. I want to see my lil' bro after all. Why don't you all sit down? I think our roommates are rude for not letting you sit." Baekhyun glares at them.

" It's okay, we will be going also since Rapmon hyung is waiting outside. Umm..Are you sure you want to come?" Jimin hesitantly asks Baekhyun.

"Is that baozi i'm smelling?!" Xiumin rushes out the door at the smell of steam buns and he grabs some from Lay.

"Ummm, yes. Well, we need to go before our hyung get mad at us." V reminded them.

"Is that cool monster truck is your car?" Sehun and Chen's eyes went widen when they saw the big red monster truck at the front of their shared house."

"Yeah. So let's go shall we?" Jimin smirks at them.

It was expected that Baekhyun will join them to visit D.O but the others who come along, Kai, Xiumin, Chen and Sehun are not. They are following the monster truck along. The trip was not takes over a half hour and the car stop to a house along the subdivision with big white fence all over. The house can pass for a rest house with big pool and amazing garden. It is a house of two floors with a cool veranda that can be seen in the pool side.