Chapter 16

"Shit!!" Tao exclaim as all the creatures move to the owner of the voice into a stampede earning a confused and scared human on the bench.

Tao jumps out after the 'mini sparring like' battle that the two have to reach his companion. Good thing his enemy doesn't mind him leaving. After some creatures that runs over them, Kris was hugging Sehun in a protective manner when Tao decided to show up and grabs them.

"Let's get to the others!" Kris instructed and they both nod and Tao decided to use his ability then the squirming creatures suddenly stop from moving making Sehun and Kris gape in shock but Tao have grab them both then leap from one monster to another.

"Stop struggling or I might release you both for the creatures here to eat you. You're both heavy." Tao said to the two and they both still on the vampires grasps.

When Tao release the time to the spot where their companions in the middle of a blazing blizzards and kept all the creatures away from distinguishing their face but Xiumin and Tao had an eye contact and Tao decided to use his ability again and hold the two companion and reverse some time just enough before they heard a piercing scream. Xiumin just killed the witch and Tao together with the two grabs the other hunters and sleeping D.O. Xiumin decided to retreat and crystallize the witch's mouth before she can speak. Meanwhile, he others thought of deja vu but the older decided to go away from the scene before someone might caught them.

When they in the normal streets, Xiumun gave a handkerchief to Tao that the other accept because of the evident blood oozing from his nose which he covers quickly. Seeing Tao grasps the hanky, Kris give his hanky because some spot that he forgot to wipe and Tao bow down as thanks and the tall guy holds him by the shoulders.

"You know, the scene just while ago makes me feel like deja vu. And before I knew it, Tao, Kris and Sehun are already here." Kai was confused and at the same time bewildered by the happenings.

"That was Tao's ability to control the time. He manage to reverse the time before the monsters came or the bitch can cause us trouble." Xiumin hissed as they make their way back to the van while Chanyeol carries D.O carefully.

"I just wish no one is above because I still can't control it fully because I still have lots to work on." Tao just slumps his body on the front seat near Kris who will drive as the other gets to their seat.

"That is just okay since you are not a full grown vampire yet, you just came in time. But you still have lots to work on in the future." Xiumin said as he takes a look in the sleeping D.O and back his gaze to the window. Irritation is evident on his face.

On the middle seat was Sehun, Chen Lay and Xiumin, then at the back was Kai, Chanyeol and the sleeping D.O. They all can sense some tense atmosphere when Kai decided to speak.

"Sorry. It's all my fault that we got into that situation. If only I didn't insist to go to that fortuneteller. I didn't even know she was a witch." Kai slumps his shoulder and waits for the other to outburst.

"You what!!" Xiumin growls when he heard the information and looks to Kai and change his eye color to red. Kai started to struggles to breath just grasps his hand to his neck.

"Stop that! You are killing him! What done is done and we are still alive here don't you think that is enough?" Chen holds Xiumin and he release his grasps from Kai but decided to turn his anger towards Chen who gulps at the sudden attention.

"Hyung!!! Stop that!! It's also my fault since I didn't let them continue on our track." Chanyeol puts decided to touch the vampire but was taken aback when Xuimin hissed at him and orders Kris to stop the car and get out.

"Where are you going?!" Tao called him back.

"I need some space before I kill one of you." The sentence makes them frozen as he decided to walk away.