chapter 8

**Note: Bone eaters are aggressive, hungry and fast type of monsters, actually just like an upgrade version of zombies just like introduce in warm bodies with of a half skeleton, half muscle rotten appearance.  

Warning: Some gross scene.. if you can imagine it and cursing.

So which was more scary, to be in a cell with magical barrier that hindrance your powers or having a wild bone eaters at your back with you having all tied up.

For a typical vampire whose job is in line with dangerous things, Baekhyun never find it scarier but annoying because he should be the one who hunts and captures monsters and not the other way around. 

He is definitely sure he was sleuthing around the basement when he felt someone is staring him with piercing eyes then a wave of pain in his chest begin to throb and make him unconscious. He can only recall a tall dark shadow figure with red eyes comes to him. And now, he found himself on a cell with annoying bone eaters. He successfully took off his limiter and shoots the boners with a flash of light pulverizing them when Sehun suddenly showed up making him jump in surprise.

"What.. how did you get here?" He asked the tall pale guy.

"Let's just say I might be a ninja in my previous years." He said, releasing Baekhyun from the jail. "That was a cool ability!!" He remarks.

"Where are the others?" He asks putting aside the question of the other.

" I dunno, probably ditch them when I see you are off to something so I decided to follow you after a blond man brings you here then left afterwards." He explains.

"Wow, it's either you are too brave or too dumb to do that. You can possibly get killed you know that?" Baekhyun fights his urge to struggle the boy.

 A clicking sound was heard and before someone can hit Sehun at the back, Baekhyun have pushes him to the side and kick, to his surprise, a damn doll with such strength that it become broken. Some of its parts are scattered around the floor.

"We have a fighter here, aren't we? Too bad I still need something from you and your friend here." The said capturer looks towards them and much to their surprise, it was Mr. Lee with Luhan on his captive with a bunch of combined dolls holding him still to think that he still have limiter and somehow asleep??

"Whooow, I knew you are the one who is responsible for the kidnapping thing!!" Sehun points toward Mr. Lee. "What do you want from us?" He accuse him.

"Excuse me, but I don't want something from you though but you see, I have been currently looking for a certain collection, and now that I have only two parts missing, I was thankful that you guys appear out of nowhere making it nearly complete." Mr. Lee pulls out a certain curtain near them and reveals a big cylinder glass with a person inside floating in water with gas mask on it. 

Although they could tell that the person was a girl that has a somehow resemblance of his daughter from what Chen and Sehun seen on the article they have researched but the only difference is it is covered with many stitches. The more you look closely the more you can see that the stitches around its body aside from the rotten arms and the body parts come in multiple shades of skin color so they both widen their eyes in one the realization.