Chapter 1 :)

There has been a new attraction in the city of Korea and it is in line with their Halloween celebration. The infamous abandoned school for many years are once again will be open to the public for Halloween purposes attracting many boys and girls, lids or adult to try their test of courage in the old abandon place.

A certain group of boys, however, found it rather very interesting to join and already made reservation month before their so called preparation until the day has come to the opening of the event.

"I can't wait for the opening tonight.In fact, I decided to be in costume for tonight's activity." Sehun show off his full attire for the occasion using his cellphone. It was a Frankenstein outfit. He was a tall handsome male with a blonde hair having shaved his sides.

"Well I think I'll just wear a funny costume to lighten up the mood." Chen, the man with brown permed hair replied.

"Wow, well, I'll bet mine is cooler. Just wait and see." Chanyeol boast around. The second tallest male to the group that has a cheeky smile and big ears seconded. "How about you Kris?"

"Costume is not my style, dude" Earning a cold gaze from Kris, oldest of the group that yas a brown hair styled to side said. He was also the tallest among the group.

Suddenly, a loud *ahem* was heard by Kai was heard gathering their attention indicating they are caught red handed by their soon to be boss. Although younger than the group, he manage to earn respect to the others and group when work is involved but during bonding, he is second to the youngest and a great dancer showing his handsome face with tanned kissed skin complimenting his face.

"And didn't I already told you many times that work first before play?" Kai smirks deadly to them making them shiver.

"Sorry, Just excited for tonight's event." Chanyeol said.

"Then how about discussing it after lunch since I've already made plan with you guys and decided to have a half day job my dear hyungs." Kai winked at them.

"Really? But I thought we will be working the whole day. " Sehun stated.

"Please, I'd rather be with you guys than a bunch of full whining oldies in meeting." Kai sounded so bored that he chooses his friends over work.

"So that seems to be the reason why you want a half day job." Mr. Kim suddenly said making the boys and the other staffs aware of his presence And work with their job fast.

"Uhm... no.. I.. i..." Kai can't find the correct word for his alibi.

"Don't worry. I also know that you are also joining them 'coz there is a package here indicating for you with a costume." The man stated as he wiggles the present in the air.

"Dad!"

Kai snatch away the product before his dad embarrass him in front of the staffs for slacking off. Not that he mind the slacking part but he is excited to go to the event with his friends makes him blush.

"Well I have an announcement to make." Mr. Kim manage to grab the attention of the whole floor.

"I think you can save your work for today and start to pack 'coz your time of work is already done. And I expect you to be with your family to bond for the next half hours before I close this building provided you will be retuning next week."

The statement earns big sighs and cheers from his workers and a hug from his son while a bow from his friends.

"That's very nice of you, Uncl..., i mean Mr. Kim." Chen shyly stated.