thirty seven

"That's it! You've push me to my limit!!" Kai groans in protest as he dust his clothes from the impact of his fall caused by Siwon.

He then stand up and saw two Siwon and the group was surrounded by chimeras. The monsters with lion body, tail with scorpion and head of a wolf with big horns on top symmetrically on its head.

"You think you can stop me? Think again." Siwon smirk and throws his dark ball over the fake ones who copies his move throwing the same ball as it collides with another. Then when the collided ball produces sparks, it gives him opportunity to throw another one and just enough to see the other.

"Dae!!!" Baekhyun shouts but it was just the time when the dark ball collides with his body as the fake on disappear at the sight.

"You just messed with the wrong person." Siwon's eyes becomes red as he lifts his hand and a bunch of circles with encrypted words appears on the floor.

From the outside, its like that a wall of barrier was enveloping the school making the outside persons or creatures cannot pass through it, same for the inside that cannot go outside.

The sky is clear of any sky with the blue moon illuminating the hallway that activates the circle.

The Suga and the others felt a sting on the body while Siwon speaks some foreign language, or a chant to activate the spell. They felt numb before their bodies glows brightly.

After that...... nothing happens.

"What?? Why is it not working?!?!" Siwon growls in confusion and anger when the circle failed to summon or do what he wants to do.

"You!!!! I should have believe Ryeoweok when he say you might stab me in the back." Siwon hissed at Kai smirking from where he was before.

"Simple. We just tampered your circle when you are preparing it." Kai teleports his way in front of Siwon who growls at him.

"How can you even do that when Ryeoweok is looking out for you." He points at Ryeoweok on the side and widens his eyes when he saw Ryeoweok is fighting off with Kyuhyun.

"The fuck!!" Siwon then clasps his hand and Ryeoweok was pull towards him.

"Eek...." Ryeoweok said when he couldn't resist the pull from the other.

"Let go of my brother!!" Siwon was kick from his side making the pull stop and to notice two Ryeoweok now facing him.

"Just what the hell is going HERE!!!!!" He shouted because he is confused right now, so as the others.

"Actually, the Ryeoweok that you are finding is dead already ever since last night." Then, the two male switch back to their original form revealing V and Jungkook smirking at them.

"You DARE to DEFY me? Now let's see what you got!" Siwon's eyes turns red and release his dark miasma around Kai who covers his nose before falling down to the ground.