Chapter 21

Chen always found himself in the right place at a wrong time. He always found himself unlucky because whenever he went, strange thing happens to him. Like the time where he was bitten by a ghoul and scared to turn into a ghoul also. Or the time where there are monsters and dolls desperately trying to kill him and he also remembered confronting an angry vampire with hungry needs making him a perfect blood bank candidate for that vampire. And just before the dark starts to envelop him, he was thrown hard by a weird man saying something about being a Fae which he wasn't so the man throws him hard to a hard tingling thing before he passed out.

Now, he was awaken by the scream of Sehun and shout of Xiumin. That is when he realized that he passed out. He tried to move his hand and body a little but he was numb and immobilised by the ticklish and stingy sensation all around his body. His blurry eyes assess that he is at the wrong timing since the three are fighting off the man with a magician outfit.

Like there is a storm gathering in his body, he felt an uneasy feeling with a bit of anger to the man attacking his friends. He tried to move but he is too numb and paralyze so he start to shot his eyes and concentrate more. The sensation just increase but more or less, he start to feel his feet and arms and gather up his strength. Once more, he open his eyes to see the man raises his baston and his friends looks up to the sky which he also did. What he saw made his eyes go widen as huge and large numbers of fireballs are coming towards their direction like an armageddon. 

When he saw the three readied himself for what to come, he pushes himself up and shout for the numbness and the sensation he felt to let loose. Much to his surprise, and the others, he felt a surge of energy broke and lightning from the sky starts to strike down towards them as they duck.

"What the hell was that?" Sehun was the first one to recover.

"You!! What did you do to my magic?!" The man points towards to Chen making him more confused.

"Was that your doing Chen?" Luhan said in a low tone.

"I...I...I..." Chen felt like he was a robot or something like a goldfish that looks like a fish gasping for air.

"YOU!!! You should be dead!!" The man announces and starts flying over them but with a fist over the direction makes Chen to be alarm and raise his hand to defend himself and his friends. That is when a purplish and bluish lightning was released and it struck the man down leaving no trace of him from the start.

"That. Was. Amazing!!" Sehun exclaimed and hug his hyung but he was shock instead when he touch the man like he was a moving live wire. Good thing Luhan pull him away telepathically as Luhan help the other stand also.

"We better do the talking later and catch up with the others quickly." Luhan suggests as they nods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You okay Kiddo?" Rapmon offers a hand to Kai as he stands up from the ground.He can see a familiar figure slump on the other and he scrutinize his eyes before the smell of blood confirms it.

"You better put that male down before you regret stealing him." Rapmon announces before he stand in between Kai and the man. The other males, Jin and Jimin are standing behind while widening their eyes in shock as they saw D.O held by the other.