chapter 22

"Isn't it obvious that Siwon is playing with us council? How dare him cause chaos to the public!" Mr. Wu announces directly to the council head. They have been in meeting in hours for the decision about what have happen in the mall.

"Now, how about you guys? You didn't even tell the council about your sneaky little secret about a Fae and your son's ability." Siwon mocks at them with a smirk.

"That has been discuss by the council right after the massacre back then, which you insist. And we don't need to explain anything to you, Siwon." Mr. Kim announces and makes Siwon become serious than ever.

"Oh really, feisty are we? I'm really tired of your wicked ways on how you handle things, my dear council and I think it's time to change the tides." Siwon stands up from his seat with an evil smirk that can make you go creep out.

"I don't think so, Siwon-sshi." Yongguk announces and some of his crew are ready to capture him as he laughs.

"You think you can win me out? Think again." Siwon summons his miasma revealing some of his friends that greets them with their weapons and stuff.

"Any one call for a party?" The cute dimpled guy ask and he summons his swords in the air attacking the councils and it was chaos inside the room as Yongguk tries to secure some council from being harmed or killed. When he turns around, a man with magician cap lay next to him that makes him to step back a little but a hand prevented him from moving.

"Kyuhyun!" He hissed.

"Boo!" Another man with feathers in his hair greets him and in one flick of his finger, he was engulf by darkness and realized he was manipulated.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe I am still having these nails and tatoo marks on my face!" Kris groans while looking at his reflection on the mirror.

"Atleast I only have this curly hair." Chanyeol grins stupidly at them.

"Oh yeah? Talking about your curly hair, it's on fire man!" Jimin laughs at him followed by snickering. When Chanyeol sees his hair he instantly went to the tub to wet burning hair.

"I can't believe we are also half breeds. That is so COOL!!!" Sehun turns around and hugs Kris behind giggling.

"Yeah, if your not a freaking half dragon." Kris snorted.

"At least your power is cool!! I really wish I could turn into one." Jungkook admiringly said to Kris with his big eyes sparkling towards to him which Kris found it creepy.

"Uhm.... Okay, so what do we do know?" Chanyeol said after coming out of the bathroom.

"Simply. Let's try to kill Chanyeol and see if he will resurrect because he is a freaking 'Phoenix'!" Chen grins towards the male but he was lunge forward because Lay spank his head from behind making him groans.

"Hey! I was just kidding!!" Chen pouts at him.