Chapter 4 :)

Chapter 4

"Please introduce yourself." Mr. Kim gestures to them.

No one wants to start the conversation because they are all recovering from shock. But, as a clearing of throat was pushed by the owner, the newly hired secretary are now readying themselves for what is next.

"Just try to relax and be at ease. You can introduce yourself in saying what you want." Mr. Kim pushes.

"Hello, I'm Lu Han, the eldest from here. Nice to meet you!" The sparkly brown eye boy started to make introductions with a bow, while the others are gathering their poise. 

"Hi, I' m Xiumin, he second oldest from the group." The baozi face smiles to them with a bow.

"My name is Byun Baekhyun, and it's an honor to be working with you guys." He eyes Chanyeol and the guys making them feel a little uneasy.

"My name is Tao and I will be glad if you put me in a job which can show my wushu skill." The panda said straight forward to them.

"I' m D.O. and I will be try my best to work hard." The doe eyed boy shyly said.

"My name is Suho and as long as right money involve, i will do it happily and well done." Suho cheerfully said.

After that short, or awkward introduction, Kai's team started to talk. 

"I'm Kai, I'm the head for these boys and currently the manager here." Kai started.

"Just call me Chen, and I'm working at the inventory department."

"Hi, I'm Chanyeol. I am in charge of the layout designs of some project proposed here." He nervously smile 'coz he can feel the gaze of Baekhyun towards him.

"I'm Sehun, in charge of the production and preparation of some activities in the building." 

"I'm Kris, in charge of the order and peacefulness in this company. And also check if their is something wrong about our group or company." Kris stated.

"I'm Lay, I've just gotten here from China but I'm in charge of the advertising and promotion part." His deep dimples is showing in his smile. 

"Okay now that you already know each others...i hope that all of you to get along well and help each another in need alright?" Mr. Kim announce.

"Sure we will Mr. Kim, with pleasure." Baekhyun said while grinning to the others.

"I will be looking forward to it then....my son here will see you to your positions here." Mr. Kim said as he leave them in the room with his secretary.

Then the room fell into silence as both group stands in a staring contest until Lay spoke.