Chapter 17

Rapmon, Jin, Yongguk and Luhan and Kris are inside their study room while the other are busy playing or minding some other business to keep themselves busy.

"Now you decided to appear after ditching us?" Rapmon annoyingly said to Yongguk who have a smug face in reply.

"What about you? You are now the underground boss wanna be? How could you mess with our job? After what we have work out to build this team, now you are the one who destroys the peace between races." Yongguk put his serious face on. Kris and Luhan are now caught in between the argument and decided to keep mum about the situation.

"I heard that you guys are the cause of chaos between the weres, you groups are called ARMY right?" Yongguk emphasizes the last word caugthing the attention of Kris and Luhan along. Rapmon suddenly felt angry and he grab Yongguk's shirt while the other two tries to separate them.

"THAT was a misunderstanding!! SOMEONE uses our gang name for their purposes and it wouldn't be long before we trace the culprit." Rapmon said with venom on his words before he decided to let him go.

"Then if that isn't your gang, why do you escape out of the prison? Why didn't you wait for us to come and bail you out?" Yongguk asks.

" We didn't. Someone set us up and throw the blame it on our group. They also used our image and identity that we need to change our group name to BTS now. They have plan the sabotage and blame it on us guys while they stole some freaking potions, spell book and information." Jin explains to them.

"From the last mission on the warehouse, I recall that Sehun saw a man with blond hair color that attacks Baekhyun and if that is one of the culprit, I can say that none of them is blond." Kris stated to them making them more confused.

"How can we know you didn't made that up? After all we don't have proof your innocent thinking we let D.O stay with you guys for many days." Luhan butt in thinking how pathetic it was for him to trust them.

"The mere fact that we don't do anything to D.O serves to be the proof. After all, Suga has been itching his fangs to bite him everytime he saw the latter because of the strong smell he emits although it is very faint." Rapmon replies the fact which makes the others gasp in shock.

"How come only Suga can smell that and we can't?" Yongguk asks.

"Suga is an experimented vamp doze with blood of different creatures so he is sensitive to very inch of 'good food' as he called them. His hunger for other creatures is very evident that makes him quite a pain sometimes but good thing we can handle him very well." Jin explains.

" So, does that means he is the one trying to be a noblesse one?" Luhan asks.

"No, he is too lazy for that thing and now, we are currently tracking a loose were who knows who the fake 'ARMY' is." Rapmon sits down on the chair looking towards the others that still processing their thoughts.

"And why are you after a were?" Luhan raises an eyebrow as he knew where to find that were.