Chapter 5 :)

Chapter 5

Sehun successfully put a bug on Luhan's sleeve allowing them to be track and listen to their conversation.

"We have to drop Kyungie first at home before he starts to burn up, his temperature is quite unusual. Are you sure you have put enough antidote on him Suho?" Luhan voice echoes on the speaker. 

They are sure that the Kyungie guy is D.O. because that was Baekhyun's nickname to the younger.

"I guess so, but to be sure, I still have stock of antidote on my drawer if he still thinks it is still not enough." Suho answers.

"I'm fine, I think I'll just stay at home and rest." D.O. answers.

"If that stupid giant haven't knock me off that time maybe you wouldn't get hurt." It was Baekhyun.

"You know, it's no use of putting the blame to anyone. What done is done." They are sure it was Xiumin.

"I guess you are not still use of having other person watching you than us. I mean you are better when you are training. It must be still a trauma to you when you~~~~" 

"Stop it!! We are sure he doesn't want to remember that anymore. Is that right Tao? " Suho's alarming voice fills in.

"It' s okay, you should went to school now and wait for you guys at home. I'll be going" The doe eyes replies.

"If that is what you wish. Let's go to the school before prez got fired up." Luhan sighs.

"Be sure to lock the door and don't talk to strangers. Bye kyungie!!" Baek cheerfully said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai's group saw D.O. get off the van and waves his goodbye to the others before proceeding to enter the house.

"I think I'll just stay here and let you guys follows them." Kai suggests before he gets off their van. 

"You're really insane Kai!! You might have few  loose your screws and fell it over to that D.O." Chanyeol grips his arms. 

"Like your that 'sane' giant. In fact, you guys are curious as I am, so hop along before you loose sight at them. Text me the details later." Kai pries off his hand away from them and close the van shut.

"Aish.. that kid really. I can't believe we are friends with that kid." Chanyeol annoyingly said.

"Just like we are friends with you. Come on, let us go before we loose them." Sehun chirps and let Kris drive.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Having fun outside?" D.O. hears a voice outside after shutting the door that makes him flinch a little bit.

"Omo.. you scared me hyung!!" D.O. pouted to the other person. Kai had peek through the window and sees a man in a blond hair sitting across the stairs just facing the door.