thirty six

Screams and chaos are heard in the air when group of ghouls and untamed Weres are unleashed by Siwon's group. It creates confusion first but after they saw some people who were attacked by these creatures screaming for help, they were sure it is not an attraction anymore. Unless you are a creature that hunts for meat, you considered it as a feast.

"Omo! We've got a problem!" Tao then said to his group. "Stupid Kim Jongin just vanished Chen and Xiumin into the abyss and now he is into eliminating the rest of the guys!!"

"What?!!" I can't believe Kai did that!!" Baekbeom said in response.

"Tell Kris to go towards Baekhyun's location as much as possible." He orders.

"Can't!! They are now currently occupied by Siwon's group." Tao added.

"Guess we really have to do it... Exo's way...." Luhan sighs but Sehun smiles at the thought. 

"Okay, the i'll try to get some more back up if I can in your group. Goodluck!" Yongjae speaks as the group.

"But... how can we pass this chaotic crowd?" Tao asked.

"Simple. Just like this!"

Sehun grabs Luhan by the waist and Tao by his collar before he lifts them from the ground and releases a tiny whirlwind around them and made their way through the crowd.

From others point of view, it looks like a whirlwind just pass through the crowd letting some creatures and ghouls scattered all around the places.

The trio made it up to the hall way of the school where Tao and Luhan are trying to catch their breath from the chaotic way which they entered the facility.

"Great! Now more creature than expected." Luhan rolls an eye when they saw ghouls, zombies and weres inside.

"Let's just move pass through them." Tao flick his finger and the said creatures stop moving around like a pause button has been click.

"You should have said earlier that you can do that you panda so we can't waste my precious ability." Sehun scoff at him.

"Why? Did you even ask for my opinion? Apparently no so stop whining before I unfreeze them and make them lunge at you." Tao scolded the other.

"Stop it before you guys give me a headache will you? Now let's go and find the guys before the ceremony starts and stop it. Sehun, you lead the way and we'll follow. Got it?" Luhan turns to the tall male who nods at him with Tao following.

They saw a bunch of monsters from the alley connecting to the hallway which Sehun easily kills with the use of his tompass by slicing them in one whip.

"Show off!" Tao murmurs but Luhan poke his side since he knew that an angry Sehun with Tao is not a good thing if they both collide. But to Luhan's point of view, he noticed that Sehun is really enjoying his skill and killing the monsters like he is in a mmorpg.