CHAPTER 6 :)

"So, what you are saying is that we are going to cooperate with them?" Baek nearly shouts at his statement while pointing to Kai's group.

"Seems like it since the notorious group from china has made their way here. Someone has planned it through the system and let them on the loose. They were also responsible for that thriller park you guys just joined. Luckily, Bang's group has also got the mission covered." Mr. Kim answers them with seriousness in his voice.

" And yet, you allow us to join and go to that party!!! I can't believe you want your own son dead! Geez.. thanks dad." Kai grumpily accuse his dad's recklessness.

"Well, we just got the message before we knew that the thriller park is a big set up. Besides, you are all okay know. Right?" Mr. Zhang stated.

"Yeah, but we almost got eaten by a bunch of ghouls. I mean, I was bitten by a ghoul!!" Chen raised his slightly injured arm. It is now healing normally with a use of correct cream that fasten the healing process from Suho.

"Not my fault if you are always paired with bad luck,Chen. Besides, you all have your gifts from us back when you started living together which are good for hunting monsters. We also trained you with martial arts skills. So why did you need help?" Mr. Kim raises an eyebrow.

At the sound of the gift and martial arts, they all look at each other and started to think in one. They all thought it was just a souvenir from their father and hell with the martial arts when adrenaline rush and panics attack.

"Apparently we are not inform by that and it got one of our crew's life in danger." Luhan look at Kai's father with seriousness and firmness of his boys.

"I'm sorry for the damage my boys caused. But you see, they are all clueless for what they are taught for and I sincerely apologize for that. And I suppose things doesn't went according to our plan, so we knew you were always prepared." Mr. Kim apologized.

Yongguk eyed his troop as he mentally scold them that they always need to be prepare in any situation or hindrances from their work.

Kyungsoo got into the room with drinks and snacks assisted by Tao and Xiumin before they placed it on the table.

"So, what is the point of making us work with them?" Suho asks.

"Actually, since my boys are just doing this as a part time first, I think it will be better if they stick with you guys from time to time. Then, let them know how things went before they become part time hunters." Mr. Kim announces making the others gape in amusement.

"But I think it is the other way around. Besides, what is the point of having them as boss when we knew we don't need jobs to stay for a living." D.O asks.

"That is what I want you to do and somehow you need to mingle with other people. Especially you D.O." Bang informs them. "Also, it seems that our enemies are good in blending with the crowd. We need constant monitoring so we made a deal with the hunters."

"I don't mean to be rude but how can they be in handy if they can' t sense danger and very immature." Baek spoke on his best polite words.

"And that is how your age and experience that will helps them on the job .You can also get into their house and get freebies from our company since we are the one supplying you guys." Mr. Kim said.

They are all taken aback by the realization made by the man which currently their boss in anyway you could think. The group of vampires take a look into Yongguk which only nods for confirmation.

"So, what will we do now? Constant monitoring on these guys and carry them along in our job? They can't even kill a single ghoul." Tao hissed.

"Manners panda. They are still our client from what you've just heard. " Yongguk warns him.