Seeing Katherine Again

~The Salvatore Boarding House, 2010~
"What do you mean she wants to see her sister" said Damon to his brother. "She wants to see her sister or she won't help us into getting rid of her sister."

"Well I guess there is no option we have to take her with her sister" Elena told both of the Salvatore brothers. The Salvatore's looked at her before Stefan told Elena "You won't be going with us it is already dangerous enough that the other Petrova sister is here."

Elena looked at them both "I will be going with you both I have Natalia's contact information because she won't be handing it over to you both, now unless you plan on finding her without me then I suggest I come along."

~The Tomb, 2010~
"Where the hell is that Petrova sister."

"I don't know Damon I called her telling her to be here 20 minutes ago."

"I arrived here 5 minutes earlier than you three, I've been waiting for one of you two little vampires to spot me but clearly instincts didn't kick in" said the oldest Petrova as she walked over to the three people standing in front of her.

"So we have been standing here for 25 minutes and you didn't plan on coming and telling us you were her" said Damon.

"Now shouldn't all you vampires know when someone is near, now to why we are here."

"Let us go in first, I don't need Katherine suspecting anything just yet" said Stefan as the three headed into the tomb.

"We'll look what we have here, the boring doppelgänger and my ex lovers what do I owe the pleasure of you three being here" Katherine stated from the inside of the tomb.

"We brought someone that will help us into getting rid of you from this place once and for all" said Stefan.

"No one will be able to get rid of me, I'm older and more experienced than you both and perhaps your little friend you brought."

"I wouldn't make bets on that Katerina" said Natalia walking in to see her sister.