Honor

~Garden Venue, 2012~
The party took off and everyone had so much since there weren't many people."

Klaus walked over to Natalia. "So how does it feel to become Mrs Mikaelson."

"It's an honor, but you need to get married as well some time, how about your little friend Caroline."

"Oh she probably wouldn't want to be with me since her friends think I'm the big bad wolf."

"Well they are wrong you are a great person even after you tried killing my sister."

"And I'm sorry for that, your also making my brother happy which I haven't seen in many long years."

"Well it's my honor to make him happy."

A few hours went by Rebekah, Katherine, and Natalia got way to drunk. Dancing and drinking most of the time they were together.

"Imagine a pregnant vampire that would be funny."

"I know, imagine how bad it would be when you were super pregnant and had to feed."

The three of them start laughing as Katherine says "why are we even taking about babies."

"I don't even know anymore."

Katherine got up from where they were sitting "alright sister I'm going home, I'll see you there in a few hours."

"Ok Katerina but be careful we all are drunk."

"I will don't worry."

"I'll see you at home."

Katherine hugs her sister and exits the venue."