Stolen Sweetheart

~Mikaelson Mansion, 2012~
"I'm guessing you all upgraded your home now."

"Yeah the other was sold so we found something new we liked."

"Alright lovebirds come on let's go inside."

Natalia smiled at her younger sister as they entered the mansion. As soon as she entered Rebekah ran over hugging her and asking to look at the ring. Once Natalia did she couldn't stop smiling.

"Oh your going to make a lovely bride, we are going to need to start planning soon."

"Alright Rebekah let the girl breathe, relax a bit yourself."

"I'm sorry Nik I'm just glad Kol finally found his girl again."

The rest of dinner was spent talking about the wedding and when they wanted. In the end it came to being a small wedding meaning on the Mikaelson's and Petrova's.

"Are you sure your going to want a small wedding" Rebekah asked for the fifth time that day.

"Yes right now we don't want to throw a huge party."

Katherine looked at her sister before saying "we just don't want the Salvatore's showing up."

"And why is that?" Klaus asked.

"Well Katerina has been acting as Elena, she knows that not only are they trying to destroy Rebekah's necklace but they want to end us sisters. That will leave Elena to being the only one from the Petrova bloodline."

"What they don't know is that Elena isn't going to be that last person of the bloodline" Katherine said looking up from the food.

"She's the last descendant from you both what are you talking about" Rebekah asked.

~Bulgaria, 1490~
"A little more Katerina, come on" Ms Petrova said.

"Come on Katerina you can do this" Natalia said to her younger sister.

"Push a little more, a little more, come on."

Katherine soon delivered the baby as Ms Petrova takes the baby while Mr Petrova watched down at his wife and two daughters.

"It's a girl" Ms Petrova said as she smiled down at her younger daughter.

Natalia smiled eager to see her new niece. "A girl, please mother let me see her."

"Woman don't! What are you doing?" Mr Petrova finally said.

Natalia watched as her father took the baby from her mother.

"Let me just hold her once...just once please."

"Forget it! You have disgraced the is family."

He left the room with the baby. Katherine screaming and crying as Natalia held her sisters hand and cried beside her.

"Father, please! No, father, no!"

"No Katerina, it's better for her! It's better for her!"

Ms Petrova hugged her daughters, Katherine still crying.

"No mother, please....."

"Let her go...let her go Katerina" Ms Petrova said as her mother was now crying.

"Please, mama..."