I'm Ready

<a few weeks later>
~Garden Venue, 2012~
"I can't believe it Katerina I'm getting married."

"Well believe it Nat, I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you sister and one day you'll get your happy ending now go wait."

Katherine exited the entrance where Natalia was at. A few seconds later Natalia walked out the entrance up to where Kol was waiting.

"You look amazing."

"As do you."

The wedding official began the ceremony. The few people there watched as Kol and Natalia were finally getting married.

"Do you Kol Mikaelson take Natalia Petrova to be to be your lawfully wedded wife for as long as you shall live."

"I do."

"And do you Natalia Petrova take Kol Mikaelson to be your lawfully wedded husband for as long as you shall live."

"I do."

"By the power invested in me I know pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss your bride."

Natalia and Kol kiss receiving cheers from the their family.

"We finally did it we are married."

"We did it, I love you so much Mrs Mikaelson."

"I do to Mr Mikaelson."

Katherine and Rebekah walked over to them both hugging them both.

"We both have been waiting for this day since you both began dating."

"Rebekah is right we even had bets going for how long until Kol would propose."

"And Katherine would have won if it wasn't for you both taking off."

"Well now you two can see us together without the bet."

"Moving on from that Mrs Mikaelson are you ready to get this party started."

"I'm ready."