Little Wonders

~Mikaelson Mansion, 2012~
"So Katherine you have a daughter" asked Rebekah.

"Yes I do, I've never actually met her but I think I might be able to get you all the location she's at if one day something happens."

"Alright and we will definitely tell her we came after you asked if something ever happens to you."

"I expect you will be able to take care of her in case I'm gone before I finally meet her."

"I will and I'll care for her as she was my own daughter."

<a few days later>

~Bridal Boutique, 2012~
"Alright we've gone through 4 dresses already you two can we take a break now."

"No, sorry soon to be sister but you have to try at least one more if you want to take a break."

"Alright, alright one more and if I'm not up for it we leave and go to another store tomorrow."

"It's a deal sis now go in and try the dress on."

Natalia walks back into the dressing room changing her dress.

"This one is definitely going to be the one."

"Oh definitely, it will fit her fine and she'll love it."

After a few minutes went by Natalia walked out with the biggest smile on her face. Rebekah and Katherine stood up before taking a few picture of her in the dress.

"I think I finally found the dress I like."

"We knew you would like that one, now come on let's go and pay for it."

Natalia went back in changing out of the dress. Once she finally changed she got the dress and went to pay for it.

"So in the few days we've planned a whole lot, this wedding is going to be amazing."

"It will be thank you Bex and Kat for helping me with this wedding planning."

"You know we wouldn't miss the chance to help you plan Nat."

<nat's choice of dress>(as always if you don't like it just imagine something else)

(as always if you don't like it just imagine something else)