The Arrival of the Mikaelsons

~The Petrova Mansion, 2010~
"Ms Collins is something wrong" asked Katherine as her and her sister walked over to the lady. "You asked me to let you know when something on the news is important I suggest coming in and watching."

The sisters followed the lady inside to the home when getting in there they begin watching the news. "In other news, we have word that the original family, Finn, Elijah, Klaus, Kol, and Rebekah, are now officially back in town to Mystic" the news lady said as an image of them in the park passed over the screen.

"Oh hell no, if I'm going to be in this town I can not run in to Kol."

"What are you going to do sister."

"I'm going to hide until further news but for now I'm contacting the Salvatore's."

~The Salvatore Boarding House, 2010"
"Damon!" Stefan called out as his older brother walked over to him. "What's wrong now I'm trying to have a little fun."

"There's no time for fun Natalia called the Mikaelson's are back in town she doesn't want to run in to any of them."

"What are we going to do Natalia is the key to helping us and if she isn't there to help then we are well as doomed."

~Mikaelson Home, 2010"
"Alright Nik are you explaining what we are doing her now" said Kol turning to his brother. "We are here to find the doppelgänger and do the ritual" Klaus said to his brother.

"What if the doppelgänger already knows and she is prepared for us coming to get her" called out Rebekah.

"We will have to work with the element of surprise then dear sister meaning you will be attending the high school to see what goes on and in case we need your help for something."

"Oh hell no I will not be joining a high school to fully fulfill that diabolical plan of yours I'll do anything else."

"Alright Rebekah I'll do you a favor I'll return Stefan's memories of you and everything that happened back then."

Rebekah stood there for a few minutes thinking of her choices. After what Klaus though seemed like for ever she agreed on going in to the high school to help him out.