Saving Katherine

~The Tomb, 2010~
"Your sure that you have the power to lift the spell from the tomb" Natalia said to the young Bennet witch in front of her.

"I put the spell on the tomb I'll be able to lift it for a few seconds, now will you tell me why I can't tell Damon, Stefan, or Elena I lifted it" said Bonnie to Natalia.

"Because if I find out they know or they try something my little sister and I will go on a small hunt to those you love so let's get this over with Katherine do you have energy to get out."

"Don't worry Nat I have enough to get out of this tomb I'm ready leave."

Bonnie begins to murmur the spell as the candles around her begin flaming up. A few seconds in and Katherine sticks her hand out nothing happening after a bit more she steps out of the tomb and the candles go off.

"Alright can I go now" said Bonnie to the two Petrova sisters. "One more thing before you go" Katherine said to her. Without thinking twice Katherine hit her on her head causing her to knock out.

"Alright sister, where are we staying at."

"Well Katerina you know my love for big homes as well as how you love big space so let's go to our new mansion home."

"You got a human to live with us so no one else does."

"Katerina it's not my first time plus I always have back up if something happens to her, now let's go."

~The Petrova Mansion, 2010~
"Hello Ms Collins, this is my sister Katerina let her in please."

"Of course dear Katerina please come on in" said Ms Collins before walking off into the kitchen.

"Welcome to our new home Katerina."

"Nat when will you stop calling me Katerina."

"I don't think I will it's easier plus Katerina sounds better than Katherine though when I plan on scaring people I'll bring up Katherine instead of Katerina."

"Alright then but I'm going to go with Nat if your calling me Katerina now come on take me to my room."

"It will be up the stairs first door on the left if you ever need me mine is first door on the right."

<house reference>

<house reference>