England 1492

~England 1492~
Natalia and Katherine walked into the big home in front of them. They both walked around until running in to Elijah.

"Oh I'm sorry sir I'm Natalia and this is my younger sister Katerina."

"Hello there ladies I'm Elijah."

Katerina looked him up and down before smiling "Nice to meet you Lord Elijah." Elijah looked at Katerina up and down before saying "Natalia you wouldn't mind me stealing Katerina for a bit would you."

"Not at all, go ahead Katerina I'll meet you later on." Natalia wondered off looking around the place before running in to another gentleman. "I'm sorry there love, I'm Kol." Natalia looked at the gentleman before saying to him "Nice to meet you Kol, I'm Natalia, Natalia Petrova."

In the weeks that followed Natalia fell in love with Kol. Spending most of there time together, the day Kol was going to ask her to marry him, Natalia found out about Katherine's doom of death which lead her to make a tough decision of running of with her sister.

~The Petrova Mansion, 2010~
So you were going to be the wife of Kol Mikaelson, younger brother of Klaus" Elena asked.

"Yes, I found out from Elijah himself a few years later after Katerina and I split up and I had run into him."

"So you left your soon fiancé, to help your sister out of the mess."

"I did I know family first, which lead to Klaus wanting to find Katerina more so not only could he use her but find out my whereabouts."

"We've heard enough of you both let's go Elena, we are leaving" Stefan said to Elena. As they leave Damon walked over to Katherine about to stick a wooden stick to her heart before Natalia knocked it out of his hands.

"Are you serious I was about to get rid of our problem."

"If you got rid of your "problem" you would get rid of the doppelgänger as well."

"What are you talking about."

"Oh Damon" Katherine said standing up grabbing a small knife. You can't hurt me she cut a small cut on her hand as Elena yelled a bit in pain turning over showing the scar.

"You linked yourself to Elena."

"It was for the better, we had to guarantee you would keep me alive." Damon looked over at Stefan before Stefan answered "Surely you got Bonnie to do this we can get her to unlike it."

"Sadly that isn't possible you see Ms Collins she's a witch who linked Elena to myself."

"Well I guess we won't be able to do anything just yet" Damon said. Soon the three were gone right as Ms Collins walked out the door quickly.