Goodbye...For Now

~The Petrova Mansion, 2010~
Kol walked up to the mansion watching his back all times before knocking. The door opened revealing Natalia standing in front of him. When Natalia saw Kol she could see a face of worry.

"Kol what's wrong you don't look to happy."

Kol walks into the home staring at Natalia. "I'm so sorry."

"What are you talking about? What happened to you?"

"I just want you to know that I love you and whatever happens and I'm not standing by you they you will move."

"I'll promise it just tell me what's going on right now."

"Don't break that promise alright it's like our Always and Forever."

"I won't Kol now tell me what is wrong with you."

"Mikael's back and he is going to try to kill Klaus we have to leave because if one of us stays he will torture us and then kill us after we give him the information."

"What? If your going to leave I'll come with you, I can't let you go through this by yourself."

"No Natalia, you have done enough running in your life stay here and enjoy your time."

"What if he finds me? What will I do then?"

"He won't find you, he never knew about us, now I have to go love we are leaving I love you and I always will. You have my number, I know you'll contact me, we will make this work between us. Don't forget about the promise either." Kol kisses Natalia one last time before exiting her home leaving Natalia there.

After processing it fully Natalia starts crying, falling to the ground, remembering that just a few months he promised that what they had would be forever and now he was gone. Katherine exited her room walking down he stairs when she saw Natalia on the floor she ran down the steps.

"Natalia, sister what happened, your not one to show emotion. Did Kol break things off with you?"

"No, Mikael's back Katerina, he had to leave and he wouldn't let come with them."

"Oh sister perhaps it was the best for now. You know he's looking out for you."

"If he was looking out for me he would have taken not only me but also you Katerina."

Katherine sat on the floor hugging her eldest sister. She never realized how much someone could affect her life since when they left Bulgaria she never she'd a tear.

"I'm always going to be here for you Nat, no matter what."

~Mikaelson Home, 2010~
All the Mikaelson's are waiting for Kol to arrive since he wasn't there when they finished getting there things. Just as they were about to leave Kol pulled into the house and walked over to the other car.

"Oh Kol your alright we thought he had already found you" Rebekah said as she hugged her brother.

"No, he hasn't because I headed to say goodbye to my girlfriend who by the way I'm leaving behind for you all."

Elijah looked over at his brother "why didn't you just let her come with us."

"She's done enough running from our brother already, I'm not letting her do it anymore."