Missing

~The Tomb, 2010~
In the distance you could hear walking and then a person walking into the tomb. "Bonnie oh my gosh, Bonnie" said Elena as she ran to her friend who was laying on the floor. The girl suddenly woke up seeing her friend looking up at her.

"Bonnie what happened to you."

"I'm not sure I was in here and the next someone kicked me and I was knocked out."

Elena looked around the room to see if she came across anything that will help her try to help her friend remember. Suddenly she came across the open door of the tomb getting up and getting close to it. "Katherine?" she got no answer.

"Bonnie is Katherine inside there."

"I don't know probably not because if she was she would have come out already."

Elena looked into the tomb suddenly pulling out the blood she brought so Katherine could talk with her. Nothing, Katherine didn't come out to where Elena was holding the blood.

"She's not there Bonnie. I'm going to have to call Stefan to see if he can help."

~a few minutes later~
Stefan came running down the stairs to both of the girls. "Elena, what happened to Bonnie."

"She's not sure all she remembers is being hit and knocking out."

"And what's all this about Katherine not being in the tomb."

"Call her out she's not there I have a bit of blood with me and she didn't come out."

"Alright we should head to the house, help out Bonnie, and then you will explain to me why you came searching for Katherine."

~The Salvatore Boarding House, 2010~
"Now that we helped out Bonnie, tell me why you went looking for Katherine."

"I went looking out for Katherine because I wanted more information on Klaus, what he looks like, what he is up to."

"Elena, you know that if you are looking for Katherine or need to visit to her Damon or I need to go with you."

"I'm sorry alright Stefan, it just hit me at the moment and you were out of the house and I didn't know where Damon was but I promise I'll be more careful."

Damon walks in through the door of the Boarding House. "I think I know what happened with Katherine."