Petrova's Together Again

~The Tomb, 2010~
"Natalia? How are you here?"

"Well you see dear sister, one minute I was dancing in a club in Madrid, Spain and the next my neck was snapped."

"So I'm guessing your here to stake my heart and get rid of me."

"I want to talk with you alone that meaning you all need to leave and if I find out that one of you eavesdropped I will release Katerina myself and hurt everyone you love." The minute Natalia finished talking the three walked out and left leaving Natalia with Katherine.

"So Natalia what do you plan on wanting to talk about."

"On why you are locked up in here."

"The Salvatore's are to scared that I'll kill Elena, but what I'm trying to do is help her before Klaus gets to her and uses her for the ritual."

"Klaus? Klaus Mikaelson as in Kol's brother."

"Yes, they need her since she is a Petrova doppelgänger I know I'm always relying on you Nat, I mean Natalia but you need to help them."

"Alright but if I have to deal with one of the Mikaelsons I won't be helping them anymore."

~The Salvatore Boarding House, 2010"
"So we are supposed to believe your psycho maniac sister is trying to help us with saving Elena" said Stefan while watching the Petrova in front of him walking around. "I suppose, look I know Katerina we promised we would never lie to each other and if we did it was for protection she's not lying."

"So you suppose we are supposed to believe a dumb vow you and your sister made almost 500 years ago" said Damon.

"You don't have to believe but when Stefan your little girlfriend gets into danger don't come looking for me or for the help of Katerina."