Re-Assurance

~Mystic Fall High School, 2010~
"I'll be fine Stefan, now go and sit at your desk before Ric gets here."

"Alright I'll go but be careful watch your back all time."

"I will don't worry."

Alaric walked in to the room and looking at the class. "Alright students before we begin our lesson today, I'd like to introduce our new student joining this class for this period, Ms Rebekah Mikaelson."

Rebekah walked into the classroom while Stefan and Elena looked at each other quickly not knowing what's going on. "Ms Mikaelson if you will please take a sit in the desk to the right of Elena."

~Mystic Grill, 2010~
"You got me out of the house now what Katerina, I sit here nervously look around and have a few drinks."

"Loosen up a bit Natalia, Kol won't find you here I promise."

"Won't it look weird though, two girls sitting at a bar who by the way are centuries old but pass by an 18 and 17 year old."

"It's the glory of turning in to vampires at that age."

"I appreciate what your doing Kat, but I feel we need to get out of here I don't need to run into any Mikaelson."

"Look Nat, you are the best older sister but you need to realize that one single Mikaelson won't bring you down, you are going to do fine no need to be worried of running into Kol."

"Thank you Kat I really needed that."

~in the distance~
"So Rebekah is at school, Finn is off in the house getting everything to our liking, Nik is filling out the paperwork for Rebekah to be in school, and we are here sitting at grill about to get drinks" said Kol to his brother Elijah.

"That's what is seems to be Kol."

"I've been doing some thinking, you know when Natalia ran off with her sister I didn't blame her I was mad then I would have done the same if it was you or Rebekah."

"Seriously Kol, when will we move on from the topic Natalia, she never looked for you it's time you move on let's enjoy our day while we can."

"Alright I will now what's Nik's great plan about."

"Well he's going to need a wolf, vampire, the doppelgänger, and the moonstone. When he gets it all together he will trigger his curse and he will become a full hybrid."

"The doppelgänger is named Elena from what I know, she's with Stefan Salvatore, they will pull a fight to save her."

"That's when we come in we are to find a way to stop them b-" suddenly Elijah stopped talking when we came along the sisters sitting at the bar.

"Elijah what? What's happening after?"

"It might be myself but tell me that is not Natalia and Katerina."