Attack from the Salvatores

~The Petrova Mansion, 2012~
"Everything is set in love, all my stuff is in the bedroom."

"Well then I guess now all I need is to get my sister's death out of my head and everything will be alright."

"Don't worry it will soon be gone I know it will."

~Outside the Petrova Mansion, 2012~
"Alright, what do we do" asked Elena.

"Shhh!" said Damon. "She's and older vampire she can still here us." He pulled out his phone and typed out "communicate through phone so she doesn't hear."

~Inside the Petrova Mansion, 2012~
Natalia quickly grabbed a paper and pen and pulled her husband to the side writing "someone is here". Kol quickly wrote out "it's probably someone trying to attack, probably don't know I'm here I'll text my siblings to get here and lay low if you need me just yell for me."

Natalia smiled at her husband as she walked into the kitchen acting as if she was just sitting drinking tea. Suddenly a crash came from the door and a vampire was searching the home. Once satisfied it went back out, Elena soon walking.

"What the hell are you doing here."

"I came to say sorry for your lost."

"And I'm supposed to believe they because."

Elena grew tense as she saw Stefan walking slowly behind Natalia. "I know it doesn't sound believable but I truly am sorry." Just as Stefan was going to stab Natalia, she vamp speeded towards Elena grabbing her and holding a knife to her neck.

"How about next time your trying to kill me remember I'm a older vampire and can here you coming."

"Well there goes that plan."

Damon starting walking behind Elena and Natalia trying to do the same as Stefan. "Damon don't be a coward and step right in front of my face." He stopped and stood in front of Natalia.

He suddenly ran over to Natalia about to stick the wooden stake in her heart, but was stopped when a hand went through his heart holding it.

"I suggest getting the hell away from my wife." Kol stood there proudly his siblings standing behind him.

Elena tried to get her way out of Natalia's hands but was thrown over to where Rebekah and Finn were as they took her upstairs into a bedroom locking it.