Dancing Away

~Mikaelson Home, 2010~
"Welcome everyone to our first ball in this home, we would be pleased if everyone would join us in the ballroom for a dance" Elijah said to the crowd in front.

After Kol stepped down the stairs after being with his brothers and sister he walked over to Natalia. "Dance with me will you."

"I'd love to."

Kol and Natalia stepped into the ballroom standing in position ready to dance. As the song began they danced around like everyone else. A bit on he grabbed her by her hand and waist pulling her close to dance. Moving from left to right, back and forward, and twisting her around.

<after the dance>
"I hoped you enjoyed that dance."

"I really did, if you want perhaps we can go outside and you know perhaps talk all of this out."

"I do want to I want it going back to being us."

Kol and Natalia stepped out before sitting out on a small bench. Natalia fixing her dress around properly.

"Where do you want me to start."

"After you ran off, the day I was going to propose to you."

"Alright then, so Katerina had ran in to the room we both slept in. I was asleep before I was going to get ready for our date. She shook me awake and told me everything. When I found out that your brother Klaus planned to kill her I had to make decision. So I decided to grab our things and run off. Katerina told me to stay so I wouldn't be caught up in her problems, but I couldn't leave her so I grabbed her a load of our things and ran with her."

"As always doing everything we can for our family."

"Kol I never stopped loving you alright, through the years I didn't I tried moving on but I couldn't. When I ran into Elijah I was scared you had moved on so I decided to go and move on leading me to Spain."

"Natalia I never stopped loving you I promise, I was confused when Elijah had rushed us out of France I was confused. Look I'm sorry for what my brother tried to do, I ended up convincing him to stop looking for Katherine even though that meant I probably wouldn't find you."

Natalia stood up walking around followed by Kol walking with her soon into the garden. They stopped and they could her the music and slowly began dancing.