The Mikaelson Ball

~Mikaelson Home, 2010~
<night of the ball>
"You really think they both are going to show up" Rebekah asked her brother Kol.

"I hope so she said she'd only come if Katherine would come as well so I had to let her come."

"Great, we have to be careful because the doppelgänger is coming as well."

"I'll try to keep them away as well."

<a few hours later>
The ball had begun, loads of people entering and exiting as well. Rebekah standing at the entrance welcoming people as Elijah, Finn, and Klaus talked around the room.

Kol walks over up to Rebekah "Have you seen her walk out of her car."

"Not yet Kol, don't worry I know she'll show up."

"Alright I'm going to walk around and talk with others call me when she shows up."

Kol walked off talking with people suddenly Kol heard Rebekah calling his name. "She's her brother good luck."

Katherine and Natalia walked out of the car Natalia had been driving. As they walked up the stairs Natalia looked up and saw Kol. "He's waiting for me up there Katerina."

"Well, I suggest spending time with him, he still loves you I know it."

As Katherine and Natalia walked up the steps, Kol greeted Katherine as he moved from the door and let her walk in soon standing in front of Natalia.

"I thought you weren't going to come."

"I try to keep my promise some of the times, I wasn't going to let you down this time."

"You would never let me down. Years after you left I understood the reason why, you were trying to protect your family and family is important."

"Thank you for understanding now Mr Mikaelson, let's head in so this can get over with."