Torn into Pieces

~Mikaelson Mansion, 2012~
The Mikaelson's and Natalia had made their way back to the mansion. Natalia couldn't stop crying after she saw her sister die in front of her.

"Love, come on let's get you to bed."

"I can't go to sleep, my sister just died."

"I know it's hard but you need to at least rest."

"I'm not going to let them get away with this."

"We won't but we need to get you to sleep right now."

After a few minutes, Natalia had finally agreed to go to sleep. She ended up laying beside Kol on his bed. The minute she hit the bed she feel asleep.

<the following morning>
"So Kol are you moving in with Natalia" asked Rebekah.

"If she's all alright with it I'll move in with her, I'll ask her when she wakes up."

"How's she doing."

"A bit better, it was hard to convince her she needed to rest, she keeps blaming herself."

"Keep her from doing that, it wasn't her fault, if it wasn't for me letting her go last night all drunk I probably would have helped her."

"It was not your fault either, just the Salvatore's and Elena."

Natalia had finally woken up. She got up and headed downstairs. Once she got there she saw Rebekah and Kol already up and eating.

"Good morning."

"Good morning Natalia, how are you doing."

"A bit better than yesterday, it still hurts."

"Don't keep blaming yourself it wasn't your fault" Rebekah said as she exited the kitchen.

"I was wondering if I could move in with you, obviously only if you wanted to."

"Don't worry Kol, your welcome to move in whenever."

~The Salvatore Boarding House, 2012~
"Well one of the Petrovas are down, we need to bring the other one down" said Damon.

"Natalia is more skilled and right now with the loss of her sister it could be harder to kill her" said Stefan.

"Well then we will have to have a more skilled and thought out plan" said Elena. After thinking for a bit she said "she is technically living alone now, we need to get her alone when she doesn't have visitors."

"Elena is right, so Damon you'll go in and make sure we are able to get in if you know we can let us know then Elena will make a distraction and I will go from behind to kill her."

"Alright if we are going to find that necklace and destroy in the next 24 hours we need to get going."