Reunited Once Again

~Rose Garden, 2012~
Natalia, though hesitant, did as her sister said and went through the path. She was careful just in case an attack was planned. The minute she got there she stopped suddenly to see Kol standing in front of her.

"Kol? What are you doing here?"

"Nik killed Mikael the other night took the first plane out just to see you."

Without thinking, Natalia ran over to Kol jumping into his arms finding her comfort she missed for two years. "You don't know how much I've missed you."

"I've missed you even more darling, I wish Mikael would have died here before we left so we didn't have to run but I guess everything works out by itself."

"I guess it does I've missed you so much love."

"Before we leave I need to ask you something really important."

~The Salvatore Boarding House, 2012~
Damon and Elena walked into the house as Stefan walked over to them. "What happened I thought you both went to see what the Petrovas were up to."

"They left but they know about the necklace, if we are going to try and destroy we have to get through both Petrovas."

"Well Elena that's going to be hard Stefan and I tried our best back when they had first turned us and we had learned how to kill them. They're smart they will know when we go up after them."

"Well then the way to go would be to sneak attack them so it's element of surprise."

"Elena you won't be going with Damon and I, I've heard that Mikael is dead meaning the Mikaelson's will come back. We know ther Kol and Natalia have a thing together so most likely they'll help her out."

"Stefan is right that's five different originals they'll go out for a few minutes with a stake or dagger but they won't be killed."

"I'm going to help you both out, but the right way to go is take one of the sisters out and then the next since the other won't be able to attack us three. We have to take down Katherine first she's not a high trained as Natalia."

"All we need is the right time and place to take Katherine down then."