Love You 3000

~Garden at Mikaelson Home, 2010~
"As I promised many years ago, I will love you Always and Forever. Don't ever forget that alright love."

"I definitely won't, because it's always going to be Kol and Natalia and I know that can never change."

After a few minutes, they stood there and looked up into the sky up into the stars. While inside Katherine and Rebekah began looking for their siblings for the toast. They both walked outside to see them standing looking up at the stars and they both stopped not making any noise if possible.

"Do you think they'll get back together" Katherine asked Rebekah.

"They will Kol never stopped loving her and I can tell she never stopped loving him. At times I used to envy your sister she had everything in her life together."

<back to Kol & Natalia>
"I'll be waiting for you as long as it takes and not matter what happens alright Nat."

"And I'll wait for you I want you to promise me that this is forever."

Kol smiled at Natalia and said "I promise" before pulling her into a kiss.

<back to Rebekah & Katherine>
"I knew he would always love her I'm proud of him and Katherine I can tell your happy for her."

"She's my sister I told her to stay with Kol when I was going to run off. She always stuck by my side no matter the consequences."

"Sounds like the vow we made when we were younger Always and Forever, your sister and you are close and I know it, at times I wish I had meet my older sister her name was Freya."

"One day you'll meet her, I know you will."