Too Little, Yet to Late

~The Petrova Mansion, 2012~
"I didn't expect you two to last long, guess the million dollar question now is who will save Elena. Her boyfriend who by the way is free of movement. Or perhaps her boyfriends brother who by the way has a hand through his heart."

"Oh sister" Rebekah said, "for that to work they would have to get through Finn and I."

"Well Stefan, Damon it looks like Elena won't be joining you both for dinner tonight" said Klaus.

"Oh brother, perhaps they could join Elena instead" said Elijah.

Stefan tried to get out of the kitchen but was help back by both Elijah and Klaus. "You see Stefan getting through two originals is going to be hard."

Natalia walked around the room and sat down, Finn and Rebekah checked in on Elena to see her trying to escape so Rebekah knocked her out, Klaus and Elijah had tied up Stefan and were watching him, and Kol was still keeping his hand on Damon's heart.

"Isn't this fun, I'm giving you the treatment that Katerina was feeling when she died. No matter how this happens you three will suffer a very painful death."

Natalia nodded to Rebekah and Finn as they brought Elena down moving over where Kol was to help him tie down Damon.

"Look kill me but leave Stefan and Elena out of it."

"I knew it would be you, but you see Damon your to sweet it's better if I kill her, that way it pains you both."

Elena had woken up from being knocked out. "What's going on now."

"Nothing much, I'm about to help Stefan and Damon into making you something they would never want for you."

In a matter of seconds Natalia had shoved her blood into Elena. Damon and Stefan watched as Elena did as told so they wouldn't get hurt.

After a bit Natalia grabbed Elena and snapped her neck.