Info

Welcome to Life, Love, & Lies! I am extremely extremely excited about this story, I literally have scenes and scenarios running through my head at all times of day. I have thousands of words written in preparation, have formed backstories to all the characters, and the songs I am using for the band in the story. I want this story to truly feel like something new and amazing and I hope you all enjoy it and the work I have put into it.

The music in this story will be provided by the amazing BAND CAMINO, I am at best a subpar lyricist and due to that fact I am borrowing music from a band. I do not own any rights to the music included in this story. 

Updates for this story will be every Tuesday, prologue will be up tonight and chapter one next week! Add this book to your libraries for update notifications and follow me for announcements and other such information related to my updates as needed.

‼️‼️MOST IMPORTANT‼️‼️

The way I do trigger warnings! As to not give away the entire plot of chapters, those that contain triggering content will have a warning with a rating of mild, medium, or high based on what is discussed at the beginning of the chapter. Below you will find a list of possible triggers included in this story. Refer back to this page when those warnings arise and proceed with cation, if these things triggers you too much please know I will not be upset if you don't read. This story contains a lot of mature and triggering topics.

Ex: ⚠️TW// High⚠️

Possible Triggers!
• abuse: Child, domestic, self harm
• violence
• death/murder
• abandonment
• blood, injury, mild gore
• depression, anxiety, panic attacks
• bullying
• Prison, death row
• Assault/Rape
• Anger
• Discussion of suicidal thoughts and actions.
• Mild mentions of recreational drug use

Also:
This book will contain smut. Enjoy, unless you aren't comfortable with smut, then my books are probably not for you. I will not preface chapters with smut warnings. This will stand as the only warning for the entire book.

Last:
Please enjoy! I seriously love this story, and I am nervous and excited as I move away from Fanficiton to romantic fiction stories. Your support in this means the world to me.

Vote, comment, and add this story to your libraries so you get update notifications!

I love you guys!

~M =)