Fifty-Three

⚠️ TW// mild ⚠️

***

ZachThompson

Liked by chazthompson, lolosphotos, and othersZachThompson: Finally, the awaited cover reveal of my first biography; Imprisoned Without Bars, the official biography of Felicity Abernathy

ZachThompson: Finally, the awaited cover reveal of my first biography; Imprisoned Without Bars, the official biography of Felicity Abernathy.

I took this photo of Felicity over the summer while spending a few weeks at the Abernathy penthouse in New York City. The short trip to the penthouse was a pivotal moment for me in understanding and experiencing some of the life she had lived prior to the unfolding of the Deliver of Death Case, and helping me to gain the direction I needed in writing so much of her story. I knew as soon as I saw the photo on my computer that I wanted to use it as the cover for her biography, as it shows her in the dark, but looking towards a brighter tomorrow, one that we are so close to reaching for her.

You can preorder a copy of the biography by following the link in my bio or story. Babcock Publishing and I are happy to announce the release date for the book will be March 14th.

ReeseBennett: Wow Wow Wow Zachy! Is there nothing you can't do? Drumming, singing, writing, photography. You're a Jack of all trades and master too! 😍😍😍

LoLosPhotos: the only reason I have a job is because you can't drum and photograph the concerts at the same time isn't it 😅 completely in love with this cover, Zach. Props on the photo, it is emasculate

DoDfanatic: stop teasing us and prove you know who Felicity is now! The biography must be a fake. Prove your claims!

Piersiix: stick to the drums and leave Matt's ex out of your life. She deserves to go the way of her parents for what she did to Matt and Milo. We want to forget it happened.

ABartlett: I have never got closure for the death of my daughter who's last known whereabouts were to see Dr. Abernathy at the clinic in New York! His spoiled daughter should not be getting publicity when there are victims who have yet to receive justice!!!!

***

LoLo sits in her car outside the small house, nervously. She had finally gotten around to buying a car so she could stop Ubering everywhere. But then again, maybe if she had had to Uber she wouldn't have come. Reminding herself that she's already here and she might as well finish what she started, she turns the ignition off, finally climbing out of the vehicle. She hears the two beeps that indicate she's locked the car as she walks up the path to the front door. Before she can think to stop herself she knocks, biting her lip nervously as she waits hoping that Matt will answer and not Milo. As much as she would like to fix things with Milo, she is not convinced that this is the right time or place, she assumes he'll come to her when, or if, it finally happens.

Just as she's about to leave, assuming that no one is home after that they don't answer, she hears the lock click finally, waiting with bated breath as the door swings inward. "Can I help you?" Milo asks rather rudely as he crosses his arms waiting for her to respond.